Ayesha Madon (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ayesha Madon is an Australian actress and musician. She is best known for playing lead role of Amerie in Netflix’s eight-episode television series Heartbreak High in 2022. She was also appeared in series The Moth Effect as Chav Dave. She has been working as an actor since 2020.
|Real Name||Ayesha Madon|
|Profession||Actor and Musician|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Sydney, Australia|
|Home Town||Sydney, Australia|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||Victorian College of the Arts|
|Debut||Television : The Moth Effect (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 130 lbs|
In Kilogram : 59 Kg
|Hobbies||Dance and Travel|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ayesha Madon
- Ayesha Madon was was born and brought up in Sydney.
- Madon raised in a music-infatuated family.
- Madon moved to Melbourne when she was 17, and studied music theatre at VCA.
- She made her debut with first single ‘Outside Of The Party’ in 2020.
- While exploring music passion, Madon worked with Bonds in their Class of ’22 project, which promotes the use of period undies for those who menstruate. She teamed up with rapper Tkay Maidza, model and activist Mahalia Handley, non-binary environmentalist Daila Melkins, and model Dechen Grenfell for the project.
- Madon made her acting debut in 2020 with Netflix’s series Heartbreak High. The teen drama series is focusing primarily on Amerie and the group around her.
- Madon has starred in several theatre shows such as Romeo and Juliet, Vivid White and Morning Melodies.
- She has done a dancing role in the show with a twirler ribbon as well as portraying Lily.
- She loves to play guitar and fiddles with a keyboard.
If you have more details about Ayesha Madon. Please comment below we will update within an hour.