Simone Joy Jones (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Simone Joy Jones is an American actress, singer and dancer. She is famous for playing role of Lisa in Peacock’s original television series Bel-Air. He was also appeared in TV series The Chair as Joy and American Rust as Coed.
Birth & Early Life
Simone Joy Jones was born on March 22, 1999 on San Antonio, Texas. Her first love is singing and grew up performing with mother in the choir in Greensboro, North Carolina. She did early education from Churchill Area High School and later pursued a degree in Music Theatre at Carnegie Mellon University. She is 2021 recipient of “John Arthur Kennedy Award” for Excellence in Acting or Music Theatre.
|Real Name||Simone Joy Jones|
|Profession||Actor, Singer and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1999|
|Age (as in 2023)||24 Years|
|Birth Place||San Antonio, Texas|
|Home Town||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Dan Sully (Pianist)
|Address||Los Angles, California|
Jones started her acting career at very young age and appeared as a child artist in feature film The Son of No One. It influenced her to pursued acting as career. She made her television debut in 2019 with Netflix’s series The Chair starring alongside Sandra Oh, Jay Duplass and Bob Balaban. Later, she was cast for American Rust as Coed. In 2022, she played main role of Lisa Wilkes in Peacock’s Bel-Air, opposite to actors like Jabari Banks, Coco Jones, and Alycia Pascual-Pena.
Education Details and More
|School||Churchill Area High School|
|College||Carnegie Mellon University|
|Educational Qualification||BFA in Drama, Music Theatre|
|Debut||Television : The Chair (2021)|
Film : The Son of No One (2011)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 8″ ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 154 lbs|
In Kilogram : 70 Kg
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Simone Joy Jones
- Simone Joy Jones was raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Her acting credits include The Son of No One, The Chair, and American Rust.
- In 2009 and 2013, Jones was featured as vocalist for Presidential Inaugural Balls held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Washington, DC.
- She made her Broadway debut in March 2010 in the Tony Award-winning play “The Revival of the Miracle Worker”, playing Martha, Helen Keller’s best friend.
- Jones went by the stage name S!MONE. She describes S!MONE as a “bold” alter-ego. “My alter ego, it’s a marriage between like a dragon that brings that breeds fire and a siren, like from mythology.
- Jones released her first single “We”, “Ball Out,” “Reckless,” and EP “Divine Mistakes”. It is available on all streaming services.
- She collaborated with Dan Sully titled “We,” which got over 200,000 streams on Spotify.
- Michael Jackson and Prince are her musical idols.
If you have more details about Simone Joy Jones. Please comment below we will update within an hour.