Nutsa Buzaladze is an American singer and songwriter. She is one of the 24 contestant of American Idol 21, judged by Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. In 2014, Buzaladze emerged as winner of New Wave, an international singing competition that gives young, aspiring vocalists a chance to show off their creativity and skill.
Birth & Early Life
Nutsa Buzaladze was born on January 28, 1998 in Georgia. ((Instagram)) She is currently 25 years old. She started performing at the age of 8.
Buzaladze received her formative training in her hometown before relocating to Turkey, where her family resided, to pursue her budding career. This is when she attempted to participate in the Turkish version of The Voice.
Buzaladze belongs to a Turkish family. Her father’s name is Gia Buzaladze and mother’s name is Nino Kankava.
At the tender age of 17, Buzaladze achieved fame by taking home the trophy of New Wave, an international singing contest that provides an arena for young and talented singers to demonstrate their ability and express their creativity.
Additionally, she once tried out for the Georgian version of Eurovision Song Contest, with her audition video featuring the song ‘White Horses Run’.
In 2016, Buzaladze spoke about her musical journey and her experience on Georgia’s Got Talent, revealing that her first foray into the world of TV was actually when she took part in Your Face Sounds Familiar.
Buzaladze has done more than just participate in singing competitions–she also stepped into the spotlight of Dancing with the Stars, unfortunately breaking her leg while doing so. Subsequently, she participated in Two Stars, which was akin to DWTS, as it had both trained professionals and amateurs competing together.
She has released tracks not just under her full name, but also simply as ‘Nutsa’. In 2019, she dropped an album titled ‘Nutsa22’, which included 8 songs such as White Horses Run.
Her three latest English-language songs include Let U Go, We Are One, and You Broke My Heart, released between 2020 and 2021.
Some Facts about Nutsa Buzaladze
- Nutsa Buzaladze lives in Dubai.
- She previously competed in numerous televised singing competitions including Turkey’s version of The Voice.
- For the past 8 years, Buzaladze has been jotting down ‘American Idol’ in her goal journal ever since her belief solidified that she was born to sing.
- After her incredible performance on LaBelle’s Lady Marmalade Luke Bryan dubs her “the J. Lo of Georgia”.
- She has been featured on the cover page of several magazine.
- Buzaladze is a passionate traveler and never misses a chance to go backpacking. She has traveled all over the world.