Biren Dang (Taare Zameen Par) Biography, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Career, TV Shows and More
Biren Dang is an Indian child singer. He is winner of Star Plus’ kids singing reality show Taare Zameen Par. He also participated in Superstar Singer as a contestant. Dang has impressed the mentors, judges, and audiences of the show with his incredible singing skills. He is originally from Gurgaon, Haryana.
Biren Dang was born in Gurgaon, Haryana. He was seen as contestant in various singing competitions and shows. He participated in Haryana Garima Award in 2019 and also performed at Gurugram’s Achiever Award Season – 2 in the same year.
Dang was also a contestant of Sony TV’s singing show ‘Superstar Singer’ but eliminated on 11th August 2019. He was one of the Top 16 finalists of the show. In 2021, he participated in the singing reality show Taare Zameen Par.
|Real Name||Biren Dang|
|Date of Birth||2010|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Family||Mother : Ritu Dang|
Father : Nitin Dang
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education Details and More
|School||St. Angel’s School, Gurugram|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Schooling|
|Debut||Television : Superstar Singer (2019)|
|Hobbies||Singing and Watching Movies|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Biren Dang
- Biren Dang was born and brought up in Gurgaon, Haryana.
- Biren has been a contestant in various singing competitions and shows.
- He performed at Gurugram’s Achiever Award Season – 2 in 2019.
- In 2019, he also participated in Haryana Garima Award.
- He was one of the Top 16 finalists of the singing show Superstar Singer in 2019.
- In 2021, he won the competition Taare Zameen Par and received INR 10 lakh as prize money.
If you have more details about Biren Dang. Please comment below we will update within an hour.