Mahi Soni (Child Artist) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Mahi Soni is an Indian child artist. She is known for television shows Paramavatar Shri Krishna, Tujhse Hai Raabta and Tenali Rama. She started her acting at a young age through reality show Super Dancer.
Mahi Soni was born on 16 January 2011 in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh. Her parents are extremely supported her in career. She has two siblings named Krishna and Sanchi. Mahi started her career in the year 2016 with a dance reality show Super Dancer aired on Sony TV Channel. Later she also participated in an auditioning reality show, Sabse Bada Kalakar. Mahi was one of the semifinalists of the show.
After her appearance in the show, she also worked in the TV serials such as Tenali Rama (2017), Paramavatar Shri Krishna (2017). Mahi also made her big-screen debut with Sharman Joshi for the film Fauji Calling which is written and directed by Aaryaan Saxena.
|Real Name||Mahi Soni|
|Date of Birth||16 January 2010|
|Birth Place||Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Sister : Sanchi Soni
Brother : Krishna Soni
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : Super Dancer (2016)|
Film : Fauji Calling (2020)
|Awards||Zee Rishtey Awards 2020 (Best child artist)|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Mahi Soni
- Mahi Soni was born in Chhatarpur, Madhya Pradesh.
- She considers Saurabh Nayyar as her guru and he helped her to enhance acting skills.
- Mahi won the Indian television academy award as the best child artist for Paramavatar Shri Krishna (2019).
- Mahi was amongst the top 12 contestants of show Super Dancer, which was judged by Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Geeta Kapoor and Anurag Basu.
- She loves sketches and dancing.
- She speaks two languages: Hindi and English.