Jessica Girod is an American television personality and e-commerce coordinator. She grabbed headlines for appearing in ABC’s reality show The Bachelor Season 27 as one of the 30 contestants including Kylee Russell and Greer Blitzer. The show featured Zach Shallcross who finished in third place while exclusively pursuing Rachel Recchia on the 19th season of The Bachelorette.
|Real Name||Jessica Marie Girod|
|Date of Birth||February 18, 1999 ((Instagram))|
|Birth Place||West Palm Beach, Florida|
|Home Town||Winter Springs, Florida ((ABC))|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Orlando, Florida ((LinkedIn))|
Education Details and More
|College/ University||Florida States University (2017-2021)|
|Educational Qualification||Retail Entrepreneurship and Merchandising course|
|Debut||Television : The Bachelor Season 27 (2023)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound : 123 lbs|
In Kilogram : 56 Kg
|Hobbies||Dancing, Traveling and Watching Movies|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jessica Girod
- Jessica Girod hails from Winters Spring, Florida.
- She is working as Merchandise Coordinator-Women’s Contemporary at Neiman Marcus Group from January 2021.
- She was associated with Lotus Medical Staff. as a Anesthesia Consultant.
- Jessica has done her studies in Retail Entrepreneurship and Merchandising from University of Florida State in 2017-21.
- During studies, She has done internship in some companies like Tally and Fin, BB Studios and Target.
- She has been volunteered for Isle Go Missions Inc and Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity.
- She loves playing with puppies.
- She never leave the house without sunscreen.
If you have more details about Jessica Girod. Please comment below we will update within an hour.