Shanelle Irani (Smriti Irani’s Daughter) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Husband and More
Shanelle Irani is an Indian advocate who is step-daughter of Smriti Irani, a famous Indian politician and former actress. She is daughter of Zubin Irani and his first wife Mona Irani. She married with Canadian Lawyer Arjun Bhalla on 9 February 2023. The ceremony was held in Khimsar Fort, Jodhpur.
|Real Name||Shanelle Irani|
|Date of Birth||1989|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Mona Irani |
Step-mother: Smriti Irani
Father : Zubin Irani
Sister : Zoish Irani
Brother : Zohr Irani
Husband : Arjun Bhalla
|Engagement Date||25 December 2021|
|Marriage Date||9 February 2023|
Education Details and More
|School||Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics|
Government Law College, Mumbai
Georgetown University Law Center, USA
Physical Stats and More
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading books and Dancing|
Some Facts About Shanelle Irani
- Shanelle Irani is born and raised in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Shanelle has done her schooling from Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls High School, Mumbai. Later, she went to Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics and Government Law College, Mumbai.
- She also did further studies from Georgetown University Law Center, USA.
- Shanelle got engaged with Arjun Bhalla on 25 December 2021. The couple is going to marry in 9 February 2023 in presence of close friends and family. The ceremony will take place at 15th century Khimsar Fort in Jodhpur.
- She was named by actor Shah Rukh Khan. Khan is childhood friend of Shanelle’s father Zubin.
- Shanelle began her Lawyer career as Advocate with Bar Council of Goa and Maharashtra in the year of 2012.
- She served as International Arbitration Intern along with Dorr LLP and Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale at London, USA in 2017.
If you have more details about Shanelle Irani. Please comment below we will update within an hour.