Cadence Baker (American Idol) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Cadence Baker is an American Singer and Songwriter. She is known for participating in Season 20 of ABC’s reality show American Idol, judged by Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie. She is originally from Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
|Real Name||Cadence Baker|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||14 January 2003|
|Age (as in 2022)||19 Years|
|Birth Place||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
|Home Town||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
|Family||Mother : Shannon Gray Baker|
Father : Shane Baker
Sister : Lolabelle Gray Baker and Josephina Gray Baker (Younger)
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Muscle Shoals, Alabama|
Education Details and More
|Educational Qualification||High School Graduate|
|Debut||Television : American Idol (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.7 m
|Weight||In Pound : 123 lbs|
In Kilogram : 56 Kg
|Hobbies||Dance and Music|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Cadence Baker
- Cadence Baker was born and raised in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.
- Her grandfather Gary Baker is famous country music singer and songwriter, who wrote “I Swear”. The song sold more than 20 million copies internationally, and won the 1995 Grammy for “Best Country Song”.
- Her father Shane wrote music for Brentwood Benson Music, a Christian music publishing company in Nashville. He also owned a music publishing company in Florence, Alabam. In 2009, Shane released a self-titled full length album via Noiseblock which he wrote, recorded, and produced.
- Cadence has been singing since she was 4 year old.
- She performed Whitney Houston’s “I’m Your Baby Tonight” in the audition of American Idol. At the end of her song, she received a standing ovation from all three judges.
If you have more details about Cadence Baker. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.