Amitabh Dayal (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Amitabh Dayal was an Indian actor, producer, director and writer. He died on 2 February 2022 at the age of 51 years due to heart attack. He was admitted to Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital. Dayal has worked in many Bollywood movies like Virrudh, Kagaar: Life on the Edge, Rangdari and Dhuaan.
|Real Name||Amitabh Dayal|
|Date of Birth||1970|
|Death||2 February 2022|
|Birth Place||Bilaspur, Chhattīsgarh, India|
|Home Town||Bilaspur, Chhattīsgarh, India|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Wife : Mrunalinni Patil (Marathi director)
Daughter : Amruta Dayal
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Kagaar: Life on the Edge (2003)|
|Hobbies||Vlogging, Travelling, Cooking and Nature Photography|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Amitabh Dayal
- Amitabh Dayal was born and brought up in Chhattisgarh, India.
- Dayal is survived by his daughter and wife Mrinalini.
- He started his career as a male protagonist with the well-known actors like Nandita das and Om puri, in film Kagaar and nominated for Best Newcomer at Zee Award 2003.
- He had worked on P. Akash directed film Dillagi…Yeh Dillagi, It started Dharmendra, Rati Agnihotri and Kapil Dev, but never saw light of the day.
- Dayal was quite active on video platform YouTube and till the last moment of life, he shared video with his fans.
- The news of Dayal’s death confirmed by his wife Mrinalini. She said,
“He passed away at 4.30 am today, he was in the hospital for the last few days after suffering a massive heart attack on January 17. He then tested positive for Covid-19 but later on also tested negative,”
- He owned a production house named Wild Water Entertainment.
- He was fluent in Hindi, English, Spanish and Punjabi language
If you have more details about Amitabh Dayal. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.