Arun Verma (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Arun Verma was an Indian actor. He worked with many well-known stars of Bollywood like Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt. He died on 20 January 2022 at the People’s General Hospital in Bhopal. Arun worked in many movies like Nayak, Prem Ganth, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Heropanti, Khalnayak. He was a part of more than 50 Hindi films.
|Real Name||Arun Verma|
|Date of Birth||1959|
|Death||20 January 2022|
|Death Cause||Kidney Failure|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Film : Dakait (1987)|
|Hobbies||Painting and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Arun Verma
- Arun Verma was born and brought up in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Arun worked in Salman Khan’s film Kick.
- Arun Verma had a lot of love for theatre. He learned the nuances of acting under the famous theater artist Bav Karanth.
- After getting training in acting, Arun moved to Mumbai and was seen in the film Dakait with Sunny Deol. This offer was given by Javed Akhtar to him.
- Poet Uday Dahiya has shared the information about the death of Arun Verma on his Facebook account. He wrote,
- His nephew Amit Verma confirmed the news and said.
“Arun ji passed away at 2.00 am today, he was admitted to Peoples Hospital, Bhopal. He had a block in his brain and slowly all his organs failed, including his lungs, and finally he succumbed to kidney failure.”
- Arun finished shooting for Kangana Ranaut’s directorial project Tiku Weds Sheru, which will be his last appearance on the silver screen.
If you have more details about Arun Verma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.