Table of Contents
Divyenndu Sharma (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Divyenndu Sharma is an Indian film actor. He is best known for playing lead role in Bollywood films such as Pyar Ka Punchnama, Batti Gul Meter Chalu, Chashme Baddoor, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha and Kanpuriye. He is also famous for playing Munna Bhaiya character in Amazon Prime Original web series Mirzapur.
Birth & early life
Divyendu Sharma was born on 19 June 1983 in Delhi, India. He completed his degree in Political Science from Kirori Mal College of Delhi University. He was also a part of Dramatics Society in the college. After that for enhancing his acting skills he joined FTII, Pune for completing a two-year diploma in acting.
|Real Name||Divyendu Sharma|
|Date of Birth||19 June 1983|
|Age (as in 2021)||38 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Akanksha Dahiya
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Divyenndu started his career as a supporting actor in Madhuri Dixit’s dance film Aaja Nachle in 2007. He got first major breakthrough t with movie Pyar Ka Punchnama in2011 as a second lead character Nishant aka Liquid for which he won Screen Awards 2011 for Best Male Debut followed by Chashme Badoor in 2013 as Omkar aka Omi. His later acted in several films included Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami (2014), Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017), Batti Gul Meter Chalu (2018) and many more.
Divyenndu also has a huge fan following among digital audience. He acted in Mirzapur as Phoolchand Tripathi aka Munna Bhaiya, this role leads to him won the iReel Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Education Details and More
|College||Kirori Mal College, Delhi University|
|Debut||Film : Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011)|
Web Series : Permanent Roommates (2016)
|Awards||Screen Award for Best Male Debut (2011)|
iReel Award for Best Supporting Actor (2020)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Acting, Listen to Music, Travelling|
Divyendu Sharma is married to Akanksha Sharma.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Divyendu Sharma
- Divyendu Sharma was born and brought up in Delhi, India.
- He played a cameo role of few seconds in Madhuri Dixit’s comeback Bollywood film Aaja Nachle in 2007.
- He has degree in Political Science and two year diploma in acting.
- His father was a government employee.
- Divyenndu also worked as an advertisement actor for various brands like Virgin Mobile, Birla Sun Life Insurance & Fidelity Mutual Funds, Etc.
- He dropped his surname in his professional life for his belief in no caste system.
- Sharma got huge popularity after he played the role of Munna Bhaiya in Mirzapur.
- He won iReel Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in Mirzapur.
If you have more details about Divyendu Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.