Ghanashyam Nayak (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ghanshyam Nayak was an Indian television actor and theatre artist. He is known for his Nattu Kaka role in the television show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. In his career, he has worked in more than 200 Hindi and Gujarati films. Nayak passed away in Mumbai due to cancer on 3 October 2021.
Birth & Family
Ghanshyam Nayak was born on 12 May 1944 in Undhai, a small village in Gujarat. At a very young age, he came to Mumbai to pursue his film career. He lived in Mumbai along with his family in Malad area of Mumbai. His family consist of his wife Nirmala Housewife and three children.
Daughter Bhavna Nayak is 47 years old, who takes care of parents. Daughter Tejal (45) is a teacher in a private school and son Vikas is a manager in the National Stock Exchange. Both daughters have not married yet. Vikas is married and has two children. Vikas is also a blogger.
|Real Name||Ghanashyam Nayak|
|Date of Birth||12 May 1944|
|Birth Place||Undhai, Mehsana district, Gujarat|
|Death||3 October 2021|
|Home Town||Undhai, Gujarat|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Not Known
Wife : Nirmaladevi Nayak
Daughter : Bhavna Nayak and Tejal Nayak
Son : Vikas Nayak
|Address||Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Nayak was popularly known as Nattu Kaka, but in his career of more than five decades, he played hundreds of characters, none of which was successful. In his career, he had seen in many films like in ‘Beta’, ‘Ladla’, ‘Krantivir’, ‘Barsaat’, ‘Ghatak’, ‘China Gate’, ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’, ‘Lajja’, ‘Tere Naam’, ‘Khaki’ and ‘Chori Chori’ (mostly cameo roles). He worked with noted actors such as Anil Kapoor, Kajol, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and Amitabh Bachchan etc.
Nayak gained fame from the 2008 TV show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in which he played the role of Natwarlal Prabhashankar Undhaiwala AKA Nattu Kaka. He had been associated with the show for a decade.
Education Details and More
|School||Sheth N L High School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||10th pass-out|
|Debut||Film : Masoom (1960; As child actor)|
Television : Philips Top 10 (1994)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ghanashyam Nayak
- Ghanashyam Nayak was born and brought up in Undhai, Gujarat.
- Nayak belongs to the theatre background. Both his father and grandfather have been theatre artists.
- He started his career as a child artist with the 1960 film Masoom.
- In his 57-years long career, Nayak had worked in nearly 200 Hindi and Gujarati films; and has done over 350 Hindi serials.
- Apart from films and television, he had also acted in approx. 100 Gujarati plays.
- Nayak was also an excellent singer and has sung in many films.
- He also had his own car, but sold it due to lack of driving skill. He liked to travel by auto rickshaw on sets.
- Nayak was suffering from cancer for long time and that is why he was away from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Recently he took part in the shooting in Daman. Nayak said,
“My health is fine, but treatment had to be started again. Currently, I am undergoing chemotherapy sessions. It was after four months that I shot a special episode for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in Daman last week and believe me, I enjoyed a lot.”
If you have more details about Ghanashyam Nayak. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.