Table of Contents
Indrasish Roy (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Indrasish Roy is an Indian television actor and works mainly in Bengali films and TV serials. He is famous for his role of Tintin in serial Gaaner Opare. He has worked in servaral television shows including Dhulokona, Bajlo Tomar Alor Benu, Premer Kahini, Subarnalata etc. Indrasish won Best Couple Award at Star Jalsha Paribar Awards 2012 (alongside Sohini Sarkar) for popular TV serial Adwitiya.
Indrasish Roy was born on 15 November 1986 at Kolkata, West Bengal. He was brought up there only and completed her schooling from there only. Indrasish started his career as an assistant director of the short film And There Wasn’t Ever After in 2008. He made his acting debut in the television series Champion in 2009 on Akash Bangla, where he played an antagonist, Ronnie.
In 2010, he had his major break in the Bengali serial Gaaner Opare, an Indian Bengali-language television serial. It aired on Star Jalsha. It was a tribute to the Indian Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore on his 150th birth anniversary. The script was written by Indian director and actor Rituparno Ghosh. Debojyoti Mishra. He also played the male lead character, Chandrakiran Chowdhury aka “Chand”, in Adwitiya in 2011 on Star Jalsa.
Indrasish also did a small stint in mega serial Subarnalata in 2012 on Zee Bangla, where he played the character Sunirmal. He was also part of films such as Fakebook (2015), Adda (2019), Rang Milanti, The Play, Hrid Majharey, Aamar Aami, and Chotushkone and was recently part of film Golondaaj. The film hasn’t released yet. He is recently seen in web-series Damayanti season 2 on Hoichoi TV.
|Real Name||Indrasish Roy|
|Date of Birth||15 November 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Souravi Tarafdar (m. 2021-Present)
|Address||Kolkata, West Bengal|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Champion (2009)|
Film : Rang Milanti (2011)
Web Series : Astey Ladies (2019)
Short Film : And There Wasn’t Ever After (2008; as assistant director)
|Awards||Star Jalsha Paribar Awards 2012 (Best Couple Award)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 11″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Reading Novels, Photography, Learning and Traveling|
Indrashish Roy is married to Souravi Tarafdar on 16 January 2021.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||16 January 2021|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Indrasish Roy
- Indrasish Roy was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Indrasish is an active participant in the Celebrity Cricket League, where he plays for the Bengal Tigers and has performed consistently in the 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 series as an all -rounder player.
- He wanted to be a cricketer before he started acting.
- He has also worked in web series such as Astey Ladies(2019) and Byomkesh Season 5(2020).
- Indrasish made his silver screen debut with the film Rang Milanti, a romantic comedy directed by Kaushik Ganguly, that released in September 2011 to wide critical and commercial acclaim.
- He is also known for his appearance in movie The Waterfall.
- His hobbies are reading, photography, learning, traveling etc.
- In 2021, He is playing male lead as Lal in a Bengali television show Dhulokona, alongside Manali Manisha Roy. The show is being produced under the banner of Magic Moments Motion Pictures.
- Indrasish is big fan of crickter MS Dhoni. On his retirement, he wrote an emotional post.
- He is a fitness freak.
If you have more details about Indrasish Roy. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.