Karan Khanna (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Karan Khanna is an Indian television actor, dancer and model. He is known for his performances in television shows Divya Drishti, Ishqbaaz and Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby. Karan started his career as a stunt director and choreographer. He has also participated in reality show ‘Just Dance’ as a contestant in year 2011.
Birth and Early Life
Karan Khanna was born on 7 December 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His father Babbu Khanna serves as a stunt director in Bollywood films. He has also a younger sister Roochita Khanna in family. Karan did his schooling from Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai. He has been an alumnus of University of Mumbai.
During his college studies, he started taking dance training. He also learned various forms of dance from Terence Lewis’s Dance Academy.
|Actor, Dancer and Model
|Date of Birth
|7 December 1986
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Geeta Khanna
Father : Babbu Khanna (Stunt director)
Sister : Roochita Khanna (Younger)
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Karan started his career as a model through television commercials. He got opportunity to work in many advertisements like ICICI, Toyota, Nokia, while training at Dance Academy of Terence Lewis. Karan was also active in Bollywood films as a background dancer and choreographer.
Karan got recognition in the industry from Star Plus channel’s dance reality show Just Dance. The show was judged by Hrithik Roshan and placed 2nd runner-up of the first season. He was subsequently spotted on the dating show MTV Splitsvilla Season 9. This show earned him a lot of fame in the television industry, he started getting offers to work with TV shows. In 2018, Karan made his acting debut with Ishqbaaz, after which he also appeared in Divya Drishti and Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby.
Education Details and More
|Bombay Cambridge School, Mumbai
|University of Mumbai, India
|Television : Mahabharat (2013; as assistant stunt director)
Just Dance (2011; as contestant)
Ishqbaaz (2018; as actor)
|Gold Awards 2019 (Best Supporting Male (Critics) for Divya Drishti)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 10″ Feet
|Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
|Dancing and Travelling
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Karan Khanna
- Karan Khanna was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Karan has worked as an assistant stunt director in several Bollywood films under his father.
- His grand father Late. Ravi Khanna was a famous stunt director. He worked in films like Disco Dancer, Zanjeer, Amar Akbar Anthony, Sharabi, Parvarish etc. He was also honoured by Zee Lifetime Achievement Award in the year 2001 for his contribution to Bollywood film industry.
- Karan has also worked as a stunt director in Ekta Kapoor’s TV show Mahabharata.
- Karan is trained dancer and received a 3-year scholarship from Terence Lewis’s Dance Academy.
- He won ‘Best Supporting Actor (Critics)’ award for Divya Drishti at Gold Awards 2019.
- He appeared as a lead actor for the first time in Star Bharat’s TV show Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby.
If you have more details about Karan Khanna. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.