Kishore Das (Actor) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Kishore Das was an Indian actor who predominantly worked in Assamese entertainment industry. He is known for his performance in TV shows like Nedekha Fagun and Bidhata and Bandhun. He had worked more than 300 music videos in his career. Kishore passed away due to cancer in a Chennai hospital on 2 July 2022.
Kishore Das was born on 23 November 1991 in Guwahati, Assam to a middle class Hindu family. He started his career as a model and featured in various television commercials and print shoots. He also got opportunity to work with popular fashion designers. Kishore got his first acting role in 2019, with Assamese TV show Bidhata and Bandhun, aired on Rang channel. Later he also played lead role in Nedekha Fagun in 2021. His first film Dada Tumi Dusto Bor was released in June 2022. In short span of career, Kishore had been worked in many short films.
|Actor, Dancer and Model
|Date of Birth
|23 November 1991
|2 July 2022
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu
|Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|Graduate in Engineering
|Television : Bidhata and Bandhun (2019)
Film : Dada Tumi Dusto Bor (2022)
|Asianet Icon Award for Most Popular Actor (2020 and 2021)
Candid Young Achievement Award
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kishore Das
- Kishore Das was born and brought up in Guwahati, Assam.
- He was the 1st Runner up in Model Hunt and won the title Mr Photogenic.
- Kishor also participated in many television reality shows including Dance India Dance and India’s Got Talent.
- Kishore had worked with many popular singers like Zubeen Garg, Deeplina Deka, Neelakshi Neog, Rakesh Reeyan in their music videos.
- His last movie “Dada Tumi Dusto Bor” directed by Samir Buragohain, was released on 24th June 2022.
- Kishore was honored with many awards for his acting. In 2019, he was awarded the Candid Young Achievement Award. Later, in the years 2020 and 2021, the actor was honored with the Asianet Icon Award for Most Popular Actor.
- He was an animal lover.
- Kishore was suffering from cancer for a long time. On Saturday, July 2, He died in a hospital in Chennai.
If you have more details about Kishore Das. Please comment below we will update within an hour.