Sahaj Singh Chahal (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Sahaj Singh Chahal is an Indian choreographer, actor, director and businessman. He worked as a choreographer in many popular films like Manmarziyaan, Street Dancer 3D, Welcome to New York, Jai Mummy di and Bhangra Paa Le. Sartaj also established own dance academy named Urban Singh Crew India where he would teach hip-hop and bhangra fusion.
Sahaj Singh Chahal was born on 5 November 1991 in Delhi, India. Chahal was just 8 years when he stared learning dance, at that time a boy going for a dance class was not a popular thing. He came into limelight when he started participating television dancing reality show. He was part of Dil Se Nache India Wale, Dance Premier League and Dance Plus Season 2. Later he created own dancing crew which used to post his dance covers on social media sites.
|Sahaj Singh Chahal
|Choreographer, Actor, Director and Businessman
|Date of Birth
|5 November 1991
|Age (as in 2021)
|Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Aaina Singh
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Education Details and More
|Television : Dil Se Nache India Wale (2014)
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 10″ Feet
|Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Dancing, Gymming, Mimicry and Travel
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Sahaj Singh Chahal
- Chahal has been a part of three different reality shows Dilse Nache India Wale, Dance Premier League and Dance Plus Season 2; and emerged as one of the finalists.
- Apart from choreographing, Sahaj has directed music videos like Kudi Kudi, Mere Yaar, Desi Katta and Johnny Walker.
- In 2020, Sartaj made his debut in the Bollywood industry as an actor with the musical drama film Bhangra Paa Le starring Sunny Kaushal and Rukshar Dhillon.
- He choreographed Mirchi Music Awards (North) two times.
- Sahaj is also featured in music videos like Mummy Nu Pasand Nahi Tu, Wah Wi Wah, Mere Yaar and many more.
- He was the chief choreographer of PTC Film Awards and Music Awards.
- He also choreographed the grand finale of Voice of Punjab, Laughter Da Master, and MR. Punjab.
- Sahaj was always passionate about dancing since childhood. He shared that,
“I love what dance gives me, it gives me the power to create, the power to bring something to life, something that is not existence, something you put it on paper, and then you as a choreographer bring it to life and it is visible proof. It makes you the legit creator of something that doesn’t exist. That power of entertaining people, affecting lives.”
If you have more details about Sahaj Singh Chahal. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.