Satyajit Sharma (Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Satyajit Sharma is a popular Indian actor, mostly known for his work in the Hindi television industry. He has also worked as a supporting actor in many Bollywood films.
Satyajit Sharma was born in 1969 in Mahendragarh, Haryana. He completed his education from University of Delhi. He had joined the National School of Drama in 1991 and moved to Mumbai in 1996 to pursue a career in acting.
Satyajit made his acting debut in the year 2004 from Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, a popular television series which aired on Zee TV, he gained popularity from his role in the hit daily soap Balika Vadhu as Basant Mahaveer Singh. He played the role from the year 2008 to 2014. While playing the classic role, he was offered several roles in several TV shows like Kitani Mohabbat Hai as DK Pankaj.
In the later years, Satyajit Sharam played the lead role in Bal Gopal Kare Dhamaal as Gopal Sharma, followed by prominent supporting roles in several other TV shows. Some of his popular TV shows are Ek Duje Ke Vaste, Half Marriage, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji, etc.
|Real Name||Satyajit Sharma|
|Famous Role||Basant in TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’ (2008-14)|
|Date of Birth||1969|
|Age (as in 2021)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Home Town||Mahendragarh, Haryana|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||University of Delhi|
National School of Drama
|Debut||Television : Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (2004)|
Film : Chameli (2004)
|Awards||Indian Telly Jury Award (Best Actor in Supporting Role)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 11″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Reading and Writing|
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||Not Available|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Satyajit Sharma
- Satyajit Sharma was born and brought up in Mahendragarh, Haryana.
- Besides TV shows, Satyajit Sharma has played prominent supporting roles in Bollywood films like Paa , Don, Yeh Faasley, Inteqam, Chameli, Bas Yaari Rakho and Uri: The Surgical Strike.
- He even appeared in several adverts like that of Maggie, Idea and Hindustan Lever.
- Satyajit was nominated for the ITA Award for Best Actor in 2017
- He has won the Indian Telly Jury Award for Best Actor in Supporting Role.
- Satyajit is an avid reader of the newspaper and takes keen interest in the events of the world.
- In 2020-21, He was seen in Yeh Hai Chahatein as Balraj Khurana.
- He enjoys reading and travelling.
If you have more details about Satyajit Sharma. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.