Akshita Sethi (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Akshita Sethi is an Indian television actress. She stepped into acting industry with a Bollywood film Bezubaan Ishq. She also appeared in the television shows like Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare, Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai and Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar. Akshita is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Birth & Early Life
Akshita Sethi was born on 6 November in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She did her early schooling at Ahlcon International School in New Delhi then graduated from Mumbai University. Akshita is a growing actor in the entertainment industry who is in her journey to achieve her dreams.
|Real Name||Akshita Sethi|
|Date of Birth||6 November|
|Age (as in 2020)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Akshita made her debut from the Bollywood film Bezubaan Ishq, where she played a supporting role alongside the main cast Nishant Malkani, Mugdha Godse, and Sneha Ullal. She also appeared on the famous television show Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar. Her last Bollywood project was Jugni Yaaran Di. Akshita was also a part of a short film ‘Vatsyayana Kamasutra. She was seen in an episode of the popular show ‘Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai’.
Education Details and More
|School||Ahlcon International School, New Delhi|
|College||Mumbai University, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Debut||Television : Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar (2012)|
Film : Bezubaan Ishq (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Akshita Sethi
- Akshita Sethi was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- She loves to travel and explore new places.
- Her favorite hobby is music and dance.
- She made her debut from the Bollywood film Bezubaan Ishq as Jassi.
- Her favorite cricketer is Virat Kohli
- She gained popularity from the television show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain.
- She also appeared in the Zee TV’s sitcom show Ram Pyaare Sirf Humare.
- She is a foodie and loves to try different recipes.
- She has also worked in the Punjabi film Jugni Yaaran Di.
- Sethi was also a part of a short film Vatsyayana Kamasutra.
If you have more details about Akshita Sethi. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.