Darshana Banik (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Darshana Banik is an Indian actress and model. She mainly works in Telugu and Bengali film industry. Darshana began her career as a model and she is a brand ambassador of different brands like Boroline, Vodafone, PC Chandra Jewellers, Colors, FBB, Vivel and many more. In 2021, She also appeared in web series Hello Mini season 2 and film Dybbuk.
Birth & Early life
Darshana Banik was born on 15 August 1994 in Kolkata, West Bengal. Her father is a former employee as a Bank of Baroda and her mother is a home maker. She did completed schooling from Bidhannagar Municipal School, Kolkata. She has done graduation from East Calcutta Girls College.
|Real Name||Darshana Banik|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||15 August 1994|
|Age (as in 2021)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Darshana has started her career in Bengali cinema with Arindam Sil directed film Aschhe Abar Shabor in 2018. Later she was seen in many Bengali film such as Jojo, Aami Ashbo Phirey and Laboratory. In year 2019, she appeared in three Telugu films; Aatagallu, Yaarakkum Anjael, and Black. Darshana was also part of Emraan Hashmi starring Bollywood film Dybbuk directed by Jay Krishnan. After successful in the film industry, she came in to digital world. She featured many web series like Byomkesh, Bou Keno Psycho, Six and Hello Mini.
Education Details and More
|School||Bidhannagar Municipal School, Kolkata|
|College||East Calcutta Girls College, Kolkata|
Rabindra Bharati University
|Debut||Film : Aschhe Abar Shabor (2018; Bengali)|
Aatagallu (2019; Telugu)
Dybbuk (2021; Hindi)
Web Series : Six (2018)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Watching Movies, Swimming and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Darshana Banik
- Darshana was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
- Banik wanted to become a fashion designer, she also worked with some designers before appearing in films.
- During her third year, she took part in a beauty pageant in her school.
- Banik has done several photoshoots and television advertisements of famous brands.
- She participated along with Sananda Basak, Meghna Mukherjee and Amrita Chatterjee in the last episode of popular game show Didi No. 1, hosted by actress Rachna Banerjee and won the game.
- Banik played the role of a civil engineer in Telugu thriller film Black, directed by GB Krishna.
- In 2021, she was seen in an important role in MX Player’s web series Hello Mini season 2.
If you have more details about Darshana Banik. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.