Juhi Parmar (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Juhi Parmar is an Indian actress and anchor. She is best known for the television series Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. In 2011, She participated in most popular reality show Bigg Boss 5 and finished as winner. Juhi is from Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
Juhi was born on 4 December 1980 in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. She made her debut in television with the serial Jee Sahab in 1998. After that she worked in several television show including Choodiyan and Rishtey. In 2002, She gained immense popularity with Star Plus television show Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan. The show was produce by Ekta Kapoor’s production house. Later she was seen in television show such as Karmaphal Daata Shani, Tantra and Hamariwali Good News.
In 2007, Juhi hosted Amul Star Voice of India and Antakshari – The Great Challenge. In 2011, She participated and became the winner in the reality show Bigg Boss. She have also hosted Chhote Miyan Bade Miyan(2009), Allah Tero Naam Ishwar Tero Naam, Rakhi Ka Swayamwar etc.
|Real Name||Juhi Parmar|
|Profession||Actress and TV host|
|Famous Role||Kumkum Wadhwa in TV show ‘Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan’ (2002-08)|
|Date of Birth||4 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2020)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Home Town||Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Hemlata Parmar|
Father : Devendra Parmar
Sister : Hina Parmar
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Sachin Shroff (m. 2009-18)
Daughter : Samaira Shroff (b. 2013)
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : Jee Sahab (1998)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Cooking and Dancing|
In 2009, Juhi married Gujarati businessman and actor Sachin Shroff. The couple have a daughter, Samaira Shroff who was born in 2013. Although the couple divorced in 2018.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||15 February 2009|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Juhi Parmar
- Juhi Parmar was born and brought up in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- In 1998, she made her debut in television with the serial Jee Sahab.
- Parmar won the Miss Rajasthan beauty pageant in 2003.
- In 2007, she hosted Amul Star Voice of India and Antakshari – The Great Challenge.
- She become household name with television series Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.
- She won the Best Actress (Critics) at the Indian Telly Awards 2005.
- Juhi participated in the reality shows Say Shava Shava and Saas v/s Bahu.
- She became the winner of Comedy Circus 2 along with Vijay Ishwarlal Pawar (V.I.P) in year 2008.
- In 2011, She won the fifth season of the controversial reality show Bigg Boss 5 and the prize money of Rs.1 crore.
View this post on Instagram
#ThrowbackTuesday: Going back to this particular day..it was my one of the biggest and best trophies I achieved in my life. The journey was unforgettable and a once in a lifetime experience for sure..! Winning BiggBoss was a dream come true.! Today marks 8 years since the day I lifted the Bigg Boss 5 winner trophy!! And these sweet & amazing memories are ones I will cherish for a lifetime..! . . #BiggBoss #BiggBoss5 #Memories #BB5 #WinningMoment #8Years @colorstv #Throwback
- In 2005, she made her debut in Bollywood with the movie Pehchaan: The Face of Truth. Her other movies are Padduram(2011) and Ek Tha Tiger(2012).
- She also acted in a Gujarati film Rangai Jane Rangma in 2001.
- In 2020, she made an announcement on her comeback with the serial Hamari Wali Good News.
- In 2019, Juhi appeared in Kitchen Champion 5 as a guest.
If you have more details about Juhi Parmar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.