Kristina Tonteri-Young (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Kristina Tonteri-Young is a Finnish actress and dancer. She is famous for her portrayal as Sister Beatrice in TV series Warrior Nun. She also starred in Netflix science-fiction film Outside the Wire as Corporal Mandy Bale.
Birth & Early Life
Kristina Tonteri-Young was born in January 17, 1998 in Finland. She moved to New York at very young age. Kristina began taking ballet lessons when she was around 3-years-old and she continued to train through her teenage years. She is graduated from Guildhall School of Music & Drama in 2018-19.
While studying, she was part of several plays at Guildhall like Fury in Fury (dir. Nicole Charles), Attilia in Saturday, Sunday, Monday (dir. Joseph Blatchley), Henrietta Iscariot in The Last Days of Judas Iscariot (dir. Wyn Jones), Laurey in Oklahoma! (dir. Christian Burgess), Miss Julie in Miss Julie (dir. Wyn Jones) etc.
|Real Name||Kristina Tonteri-Young|
|Profession||Actor and Dancer|
|Date of Birth||January 17, 1998|
|Age (as in 2022)||24 Years|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Rockaway Beach, New York|
Kristina began her on-screen career with Netflix’s television series Warrior Nun in the year 2020. She starred as Sister Beatrice alongside Alba Baptista, Toya Turner, Lorena Andrea and ristán Ulloa. She later became part of feature films like A Gift from Bob as Bea, Outside the Wire as Bale and Dancing Through the Shadow as Tia. In 2022, she appeared in second season of Warrior Nun in the same character.
Education Details and More
|College/ Institute||Guildhall School of Music & Drama|
|Debut||Television : Warrior Nun (2020)|
Film : A Gift from Bob (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 5” ft|
In Meter : 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound : 110 lbs|
In Kilogram : 50 Kg
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Acrobatics, Stage combat and Horse riding|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kristina Tonteri-Young
- Kristina Tonteri-Young was born in Finland and grew up in United States.
- She is a graduate from the Guildhall School of Music & Drama in London.
- Her first major acting role was playing Sister Beatrice in the TV series Warrior Nun, directed by Jet Wilkinson & Agnieszka Smoczynska, produced by Simon Barry for Netflix.
- She is a trained Ballet dancer and got Conservatory-level Dancer’s degree from Moscow State Academy of Choreography (commonly known as The Bolshoi Ballet Academy).
- She is a cate lover.
- Kristina has keen interest in costume designing. She enjoys dressing up as various characters and experimenting with different costumes.
- Her native language is Finnish.
If you have more details about Kristina Tonteri-Young. Please comment below we will update within an hour.