Table of Contents
Natalia Dyer (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Natalia Dyer is a British actress. She is renowned for her lead role as Nancy Wheeler in the Netflix science-fiction-horror series Stranger Things in the year 2016. She also starred in films like After Darkness (2019) and Mountain Rest (2018). In 2018, Natalia also won Screen Actors Guild Awards for Stranger Things in the category of Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
Birth & Family
Natalia Dyer was born on January 13, 1995 in Nashville, Tennesse, United States. His father’s name is Allen Miles Dyer, who specializes in clinical engineering, and his mother’s name is Karen Dyer Young, an exercise physiologist and fitness trainer. She got a younger sister named Virginia Dyer.
Natalia did her schooling at the performing arts High School Nashville School of the Arts. Later she moved to New York and enrolled at NYU in 2013, as a student at the Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
|Real Name||Natalia Danielle Dyer|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1995|
|Age (as in 2022)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Home Town||Nashville, Tennessee, USA|
|Family||Mother : Karen Dyer Young|
Father : Allen Miles Dyer
Sister : Virginia Dyer
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Dyer’s first starring role was a Clarissa Granger in Hannah Montana: The Movie in 2009. In 2011, she starred in The Greening of Whitney Brown. And in 2013, she appeared in Don’t Let Me Go as Banshee. Dyer went on to play in the indie film I Believe in Unicorns, which premiered in 2014 at SXSW.
In 2019, she performed the primary role in the movie Yes, God, Yes as Alice. She served in various films like Long Nights Short Mornings (2016) as Marie, Mountain Rest (2018) as Clara, After Darkness (2018) as Clara Beauty, The Nearest Human Being (2019) as Monique, and Tuscaloosa (2020) as Virginia.
Dyer got chosen as Nancy Wheeler for Netflix’s Stranger Things in 2016. In 2019, Natalia took on the role of Coco in Netflix’s horror movie Velvet Buzzsaw. In the year 2020, she has worked in the Netflix series title Things Heard and Seen as Virginia.
Education Details and More
|School||High School Nashville School of the Arts|
|College||Gallatin School of Individualized Study|
|Debut||Film : Hannah Montana: The Movie (2009)|
Television : Stranger Things (2016)
|Awards||Screen Actors Guild Awards (2018)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 5″ ft|
In Meter : 1.67 m
|Weight||In Kilogram : 52 Kg|
In Pound : 114 lbs
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Natalia Dyer was in a relationship with her Stranger Thing co-star Charlie Heaton from the year 2016.
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Natalia Dyer
- Natalia Dyer was born and brought up in Nashville.
- Dyer acted in several short movies like Too Sunny for Santa as Janie Ferguson, The City at Night as Adeline, Till Dark as Lucy, and After Her as Hailey.
- She has shaped products like Essie, Into The Gloss, Longchamp, Mabeline, Milk Bar, Noon by Noor, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sandro Paris, Shopbop, TAO Asian Bistro.
- She has done a music video named Wild Love in the year 2018.
- Natalia won the Screen Actors Guild Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble- TV Drama for series Stranger Things.
- However, Natalia got nominated two times in 2017 for Stranger Things for Best Ensemble of the Year at the Gold Derby Awards and the Best Performance in a Digital TV Series-Teen actress at the Young Artist Awards.
- She featured on the front pages of FLAUN in March 2019 and Clash Magazine in January 2018.
- Natalia represented on behalf of WME and One Entertainment.
- Natalia participated at the San Diego Comic-Con in the year 2017.
- She owns a pet dog, Ozzy.
If you have more details about Natalia Dyer. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.