Pallavi Dey (Actress) Wiki, Age, Date of Birth, Death Cause, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Pallavi Dey was an Indian Bengali television actress. She is known for playing lead role of Gauri in Colors Bangla’s Mon Mane Na alongside Sam. She had also worked in television serial Resham Japi, Kunjo Chhaya, Saraswati Prem and Ami Sirajer Begum. On 15 May 2022, Pallavi was found hanging from the ceiling fan at her flat in Garfa, Kolkata.
|Real Name||Pallavi Dey|
|Date of Birth||23 February 1997|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Death||15 May 2022|
|Death Place||Garfa, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Nilu Dey
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Sagnik Chakraborty (Entrepreneur)
Education Details and More
|School||Santragachi Bhanumati Girls High School, Howrah|
|Debut||Television : Ami Sirajer Begum (2018; Bengali)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 4″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Pallavi Dey
- Pallavi Dey was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Pallavi never thought about working in television industry. She lucky got chance to audition and selected for the the lead role of Lutfunnisa Begum aka Lutfa in Star Jalsha’s show Ami Sirajer Begum.
- Her other popular TV shows are Resham Japi, Kunjo Chhaya and Saraswati Prem.
- In 2021, she was seen in Mon Mane Na as lead actress. The show was inspired by Marathi TV show Jeev Zala Yeda Pisa.
- She was a foodie.
- Pallavi commits suicide at her flat in Garfa on 15 May 2022. She was rushed to M. R Bangur hospital where she was declared dead. While based on the initial investigation, police suspect, Pallavi died by suicide, while her family is alleging foul play.
If you have more details about Pallavi Dey. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.