Poulomi Das (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Poulomi Das is an Indian television actress and model. She started her career as a model. After which she appeared in several television serials like Suhani Si Ek Ladki, Dil Hi Toh Hai, Aghori. She is originally from Bengal.
Poulomi Das was born in Howrah, West Bengal. She is daughter of Gopal Chandra Das and Monisha Das. She joined the modeling industry after completing her studies. In 2016, she left Kolkata and moved to Mumbai. In Mumbai Glamor Industry, she got recognition from Season 2 of India’s Next Top Model. She appeared as a contestant in this show.
Same year, she got a chance to make her debut in the acting industry with the television serial Suhani Si Ek Ladki. She was seen as Baby in the show. After this show she was seen by Dil Hi Toh Hai 2, Aghori. Soon, she will be feature in Star Bharat show “Kartik Purnima”.
|Real Name||Poulomi Polo Das|
|Nick Name||Poulomi, Sunshine|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age(as in 2019)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Howrah, West Bengal|
|Home Town||Howrah, West Bengal|
|Family||Mother : Monisha Das|
Father : Gopal Chandra Das
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||St. Paul’s Cathedral Mission College, Kolkata|
|Debut||Television : India’s Next Top Model Season 2|
Web Series :
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Singing, Dancing and Acting|
Marital Status and More
|Boy Friends||Not Known|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Poulomi Das
- Poulomi Das was born and brought up in Howrah, West Bengal.
- She started her career as a model.
- She has participated in many modeling events and ramp walks.
- Das gained fame on television from season 2 of the 2016 Show India’s Next Top Model.
- She has played an important role in several serials Dil Hi Toh Hai, Aghori.
- She has advertised for many brands, including Khanna Jewelers, Shoppers Stop, Jabong.
- In September 2018, she appeared on the cover of Maxiam Magazine.