Priya Gamre (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Priya Gamre is an acclaimed Indian actress renowned for her remarkable performances in Marathi cinema. She has captivated audiences with her talent and versatility with notable roles in films such as Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014), 1 Navra 3 Bayka (2009), Black Home (2015), and Made in Maharashtra (2016).
Birth & Family
Priya Gamre was born on May 20, 1993, in Chiplun, Maharashtra. Her father is an ex-army man, and her mother, Mavshi Gamre, is a housewife. Priya has a sister named Naina Gamre.
|Real Name||Priya Gamre|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1993|
|Birth Place||Chiplun, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Chiplun, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father: Name Not Known|
Mother: Mavshi Gamre
Sister: Naina Gamre
Brother: Name Not Known
Husband: Not Available
|Boyfriend/Fiance||Lucky Saini (Actor)|
Priya Gamre embarked on her career in the entertainment industry with the film 1 Navra 3 Bayka (2009), marking the beginning of her journey as an actress. She went on to showcase her talent in a variety of films, including Agnipariksha (2010), Jarab (2013), Vatsalya (2014), Yamdas (2014), Mukkam Post Dhanori (2014), Black Home (2015), Made in Maharashtra (2016), Jugaad (2016), and Majhya Baikocha Priyakar (2018). In 2019, she portrayed the role of Sundar, a companion of Jhansi ki Rani, in Kangana Ranaut’s acclaimed film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi.
Priya also ventured into the realm of web series, making her debut with Dhobi Ki Dulhan Pyari Hai (2015). She further showcased her talent in notable web series such as Dubeyji & The Boys (2018), Caught (2019), Relationship Counselor (2021), Gaachi (2022), and Charmsukh (2022). Through her diverse and impactful roles, Priya Gamre has proven her versatility and established herself as a talented actress in both film and television.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5′ ft|
In Meter: 1.54 m
|Weight||In Kilogram: 70 Kg|
In Pound: 154 lbs
|Hobbies||Reading and Dance|
Some Facts About Priya Gamre
- Priya Gamre has worked as a stunt double for actresses in Bollywood and Balaji Telefilms.
- She portrayed the role of Bayyaji Bai, the mother of Sai Baba, in a TV series and read Sai Satcharitra to prepare for the role.
- Priya Gamre is a Hindu and follows the teachings of Sai Baba.
- She has had the opportunity to meet Bollywood celebrities like Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan.
- Priya is a follower of the principles of Sadhguru.
- One of her hobbies includes going on bike rides with her friends.
- Priya enjoys partying with her friends and occasionally indulges in smoking and drinking.
If you have more details about Priya Gamre. Please comment below we will update within an hour.