Table of Contents
Ruhi Singh (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Ruhi Singh is a model Indian actor and former Miss India contestant. In 2014, Ruhi named the first Miss Universal Peace and Humanity laureate in Lebanon. She began her career as an actress by featuring in the dramatic film Calendar Girls as Mayuri Chauhan in the year 2015. Her well known works are in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and English films. She is famous or Aakhri Sauda: The Last Deal, Rashtraputra, Anu and Arjun, and Virkar.
Birth & Family
Ruhi Singh was born on 12 October 1995 in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Her father’s name is Dilip Singh. She has done graduation from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
|Real Name||Ruhi Singh|
|Date of Birth||12 October 1995|
|Age (as in 2021)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Dilip Singh
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
In 2011, she began working in the modeling industry. She took part in Femina Miss India East 2011, the preliminary event of the Femina Miss India competition, and crowned 1st finalist. That same year, she registered for Indian Princess 2011 and selected to represent India at the Miss Model Of The World 2011 competition in China. It ranked among the first 36 quarter-finalists.
In 2012, she competed in Femina Miss India and ranked in the top 10. That year, Singh represented India at Miss United Nations, which took place in Miami in 2012. She associated in the 2012 Canadian documentary entitled The World Before Her. Singh nominated among the 25 most desirable women in India in 2014 by The Times Of India.
Ruhi Singh began her Bollywood career with the movie Calendar Girls in the year 2015, portraying the role of Mayuri Chauhan. In 2016, she appeared in the movie Ishq Forever under the name of Rhea. Next, she has done Tamil film tilted Bongu as Janani in 2017. Recently Ruhi featured in the Telugu film Mosagallu in the year 2021.
Education Details and More
|College||University of Rajasthan|
|Debut||Film : Calendar Girls (2015)|
Web Series : Spotlight (2018)
|Awards||Femina Miss India 2012 (1st Runner up)|
Miss Universal Peace and Humanity 2014 (Winner)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ruhi Singh
- Ruhi Singh was born and raised in Jaipur.
- Ruhi represented India in Miss Universal Peace and Humanity 2014 held in Lebanon where she was crowned the first ever winner of the pageant. Interestingly she wasn’t a contestant at Femina Miss India 2014 but designated by Femina as India’s representative.
- She did various web series like Spotlight as Deeya Sarkar in 2018, Operation Cobra as Riya Sharma in 2019, Bang Baang as Meera in 2021, Chakravyuh as Sagarika Puhorit in 2021, Runaway Lugai as Bulbul in 2021.
- Ruhi has worked in various music videos named Do Chaar Din, Maangi Duaein, De Ijaazat, and Satane Lage Ho.
- She wanted to be a singer and ended up acting.
- She loves animals and promotes an animal welfare organization in Mumbai.
- Ruhi owns a dog called Brian.
- She collaborated with Parachute Advansed Hair Oil.
If you have more details about Ruhi Singh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.