Shaylee Krishen (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Shaylee Krishen is an Indian actress. She is famous for her role of Pari played in the web series The Last Hour. She started her career with the bilingual film Moha in the year 2019. After which she acted in two Malayalam films Jack and Jill and Bermuda.
Birth & Early Life
Shaylee Krishen was born on 1 December 1998 in Janglatmandi, Jammu and Kashmir to a Kashmiri Pandit family. Her father’s name is Maharaj Krishen and mother’s name is Jeet Krishen. She also has two brothers Aditya Krishen and Ryan Krishen in the family. Shaylee completed her schooling from Kashmir Girls Higher Secondary and studied audiology from same school.
|Actress and Model
|Date of Birth
|1 December 1998
|Age (as in 2021)
|Janglatmandi, Jammu and Kashmir
|Mother : Jeet Krishen
Father : Maharaj Krishen
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Aditya Krishen and Ryan Krishen
Husband : Not Available
|• Janglatmandi, Jammu and Kashmir (Permanent)
• Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra (Local)
Shaylee started her journey through modeling. During this time, she got a chance to work with famous photographer Ravi Varman. He inspired Shaylee to pursue a career in adverting as well as in the film industry.
As an actor, Shaylee started her career with the film Moha directed by Padma Sri Santhosh Sivan. After this film, she was also seen in important roles in Jack and Jill and Bermuda. Shaylee gained fame in the film industry from the 2021 Amazon Prime series The Last Hour, in which she worked with artists such as Sanjay Kapoor, Shahana Goswami, Raima Sen, Karma Takapa.
Education Details and More
|Kashmir Girls Higher Secondary
|Web Series : The Last Hour (2021)
Film : Moha (2015)
|Writing and Visiting museums
Physical Stats and More
|5′ 5″ Feet
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shaylee Krishen
- Shaylee Krishen was born in a refugee camp in Jammu and Kashmir to a Hindu family.
- In 1980, Her family had to flee along with thousands of Kashmiri Pandits to a refugee camp in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Shaylee was introduced to films by her elder brother Aditya who works in film production in Bengaluru.
- Her first acting experience was for Malayalam film Urumi, directed by Santhosh Sivan in 2012.
- Her debut film was Moha, a Hindi film directed by Santhosh Sivan.
- She also featured in a short film Sin VR alongside Javed Jaffrey.
- Krishen has been paired opposite Shane Nigam in T K Rajeev Kumar film Bermuda.
- She has a pet dog named sasha.
- She considers Will Smith and Elisabeth Singleton Moss as her acting idols.
If you have more details about Shaylee Krishen. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.