Table of Contents
Tracey Bonner (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Tracey Bonner is an Indian American actress and television personality. She is popularly known for appearing in Black Lighting, Sweet Magnolias and Raising Dion. She also acted in popular films like Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, The Last Shift, Greenland etc.
Birth & Early Life
Tracey Bonner was born on July 10, 1985 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Her parents are teachers. Tracey graduated from Tennessee State University. She majored in Speech Communication and Theatre with an English minor. Later she attended the Theatre School at DePaul University and earned a degree in MFA in Acting.
|Real Name||Tracey Bonner|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1985|
|Age (as in 2022)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States|
|Home Town||Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Tracey worked as a teacher for 15 years. She first appeared in musical comedy drama film Trapped in the Closet as Tina in 2007. She again appeared in Trapped in the Closet: Chapter 23-33 in 2012. She acted in American fantasy adventure comedy film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in 2017 as Fridge’s mother. In 2022, she portrayed the role of Pastor June Wilkes in streaming television series Sweet Magnolias.
Tracey has appeared in several films and shows like Brockmire, Black Lightening, Nappily Ever After, Greenland, Copshop and many more. Tracey helps aspiring actors with auditions at her company Get Booked Taping Service.
Education Details and More
|College||Tennessee State University|
|Debut||Film : Trapped in the Closet (2007)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.79 m
|Weight||In Pound : 160 lb|
In Kilogram : 75 Kg
|Hobbies||Travel and Dance|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Tracey Bonner
- Tracey Bonner was born and brought up in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
- Tracey was a Varsity Basketball and softball player in the University.
- She was a big fan of Shakespeare in high school.
- Tracey has performed in many plays throughout the US.
- She conducts “Master the Art of Self Tape” workshop for universities and theatre companies.
- Tracey is the founder of non-profit organisation DateYourselfGirl Inc. The company empowers women to become the love they seek through healing conversations and philanthropy.
- Tracey likes reading books in her leisure time.
If you have more details about Tracey Bonner. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.