William Tongi is an American musician, singer and songwriter. He is best known for participating in American Idol 21 judged by Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan. He is originally from Kahuku, Hawaii.
William Tongi was born on September 1, 2004, to parents Rodney Guy and Lillie N Rodney Tongi in Kahuku, Hawaii. William is of Tongan/Samoan/Irish descent. He is currently a senior at Decatur High School in Washington State. He decided to pursue music in the fifth grade after receiving ukulele instructions from an instructor.
|Real Name||William Tongi|
|Alternative Name||Iam Tongi|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 2004|
|Birth Place||Kahuku, Hawaii|
|Home Town||Kahuku, Hawaii|
|Family||Mother : Lillie N Rodney|
Father : Rodney Guy
Siblings : 2 Brother and 2 Sisters
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Kahuku High & Intermediate School|
Decatur High School
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Studies|
|Debut||Television : American Idol 21 (2023)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 4″ ft|
In Meter : 1.62 m
|Weight||In Pound : 230 lbs|
In Kilogram : 104 Kg
|Hobbies||Travel, Cooking, Watching Films and Listening to Music ((Facebook))|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About William Tongi
- Iam Tongi is born and raised in Kahuku, Hawaii but now lives in Seattle.
- His father was diagnosed with stage four kidney disease in 2019.
- Tongi performed on “Monsters” by James Blunt during the audition of American. He dedicated his audition song to his father Rodney, who passed away a few months before.
- William claims that music helps him focus and has ADHD, according to the introduction to a 2020 visit on the Rikishi Driver Talk Show.
- He has been released an original song titled, Dreams. The song, which was written in honor of his sister’s wedding.
- In addition, Tongi also performs various country covers on social media platforms.
If you have more details about William Tongi. Please comment below we will update within an hour.