Cole Keriazakos (Child Artist) Age, Date of Birth, Career, TV Show, Films, Wiki, Biography, Family and More
Cole Keriazakos is an American actor. He is famous for playing the role of Seth TV series Circuit Breakers. He was also part of TV series South Side as Josh and Pacific Rim: The Black as Taylor. Cole began his acting career in 2014 through Chicago Fire.
Cole Keriazakos was born in Chicago. He was always fascinated about acting. He got acting nuance from Lauren Patrice Nadler Studios. Cole started acting career as a theatre artist at Improv Playhouse and The Perfomer’s School. In 2014, he got chance to play a recurring role of Archie Keating in TV series Chicago Fire. After that, he was seen in numerous TV shows inkling Take a Kid to It, Electric Dreams, How May We Hate You? etc.
In 2019, he appeared as Josh in TV show South Side starring Sultan Salahuddin, Kareme Young, Chandra Russell, Quincy Young and Bashir Salahuddin. He subsequently played Seth character in TV series Circuit Breakers.
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
|Los Angeles, California
Education Details and More
|Television : Chicago Fire (2014)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Cole Keriazakos
- Cole Keriazakos was born and brought up in Chicago.
- He is currently living in Los Angeles for acting projects.
- Cole debuted in his first television role as Archie Keating on Chicago Fire.
- He played titular role in Disney’s Nelson Bixby Takes On The Whole Wide World.
- Cole has been in several television commercials such as Hyundai, Shopko, Five Below, and Libman Mops.
If you have more details about Cole Keriazakos. Please comment below we will update within an hour.