Shubham Jha (Child Actor) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography and More
Shubham Jha is an Indian child actor. He is known for television shows Kajari, Dil Ek Jaan, Chinnari Pellikuthuru, Mann Vasanai etc. He started his career with the television show Balika Vadhu as Amol Shivraj Shekhar. Shubham has also worked in television commercials for Tata Capital Home Loan, Mahindra Maximum Plus, Flipkart and Tang.
Shubham Jha was born on 3 August 2004 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. He always wanted to become an actor like Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan. He is currently pursuing studies from A. P. International School.
Jha started his career with colors channel’s popular show Balika Vadhu in 2014. He was seen as Amol Shivraj Shekhar in the show. Later he worked in TV show like Chinnari Pellikuthuru, Mann Vasanai, Kairi-Rishta Khatta Meetha etc. Shubham also active in film industry. He was seen in film Pareeksha which is directed by Prakash Jha.
|Date of Birth
|3 August 2004
|Age(as in 2020)
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|A. P. International School, Mumbai
|10 Standard (currently studying )
|Television : Balika Vadhu (2014)
Film : Pareeksha (2020)
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Shubham Jha
- Shubham Jha was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He started his career with the Colors TV show Balika Vadhu in 2014.
- He has also played some roles in Savdhaan India and Crime Patrol etc.
- Shubham has worked in more than 10 TV commercials.
- He was seen in Prakash Jha directed film Pareeksha in 2020.
- Shubham has also featured in big brands commercials like Tata Capital Home Loan, Flipkart, Tang.
- Shubham Jha dreams of becoming a big actor like Amitabh Bachchan.
- He loves watching cartoons Tom and Jerry and oggy and the cockroach.
If you have more details about Shubham Jha. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.