Vishesh Bansal (Actor) Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Films & TV Shows and More
Vishesh Bansal is an Indian actor. He gained recognition for his roles as Child Karn in Suryaputra Karn, Harshal Gupta in Yeh Meri Family, and his captivating performance in the crime thriller TV series Asur as Shubh Joshi. Vishesh was raised in Mumbai, India.
Vishesh Bansal was born on 3 October 2004 He made a significant impact in the entertainment industry at a young age. Bansal’s journey in the world of acting began early in his life. He appeared in the mythological series Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev in 2011, produced by Triangle Film Company, where he portrayed the character of Grihpati. This role allowed him to showcase his acting skills and laid the foundation for his future endeavors.
In 2012, Bansal gained widespread recognition for his portrayal of Aarav Singh Raizada, the adopted son of Arnav and Khushi, in the popular romantic-drama series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? The show, produced by 4 Lions Films, earned him critical acclaim and established him as a promising young actor in the industry.
Continuing his successful streak, Bansal was then seen in the first season of the drama series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha in 2012, where he played the character of Aditya Vyas. He impressed the audience with his nuanced performance, further solidifying his position in the industry.
In 2013, Bansal made his mark in the romance-drama series Beintehaa, portraying the role of Zayed Zain Abdullah, the son of Zain and Aliya. His portrayal of the character resonated with the viewers and showcased his versatility as an actor.
Not limiting himself to television, Bansal also ventured into Bollywood with a special appearance in the anthology film Bombay Talkies in 2013. Directed by Zoya Akhtar, he played the role of a young boy with aspirations of becoming a policeman. In the same year, Bansal landed the lead role in the mythological series Buddha, produced by B.K. Modi. He portrayed the young King Siddharth, who later becomes known as Buddha. The show, which aired on Zee TV, received critical acclaim for its gripping storyline and Bansal’s exceptional performance.
One of Bansal’s most notable roles came in 2015 when he was cast as the young Karna in the mythological-drama series Suryaputra Karn, produced by Swastik Pictures.
|Real Name||Vishesh Bansal|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 2004|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Family||Mother: Name Not Known|
Father: Name Not Known
Brother: Tushar Bansal
Sister: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Ryan International School, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Graduation|
|Debut||Television Film: Chatpat Jhatpat (2012)|
Television: Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha (2012)
Film: Bombay Talkies (2013)
Web Series: Yeh Meri Family (2015)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Guitar and Playing Cricket|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Vishesh Bansal
- Vishesh Bansal was born in a middle-class family in Delhi.
- Bansal gained immense popularity for his portrayal of Siddharth in the TV serial “Buddha.”
- In 2012, he made his debut as a child artist in the TV serial “Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha,” portraying the character of Aditya Mohan Bhatnagar, also known as Addu.
- In 2013, he marked his film debut with a role in the segment “Sheila Ki Jawani” in the movie “Bombay Talkies.”
- Bansal ventured into the realm of digital media with his debut role as Harshal Gupta, also known as Harshu, in the web series “Yeh Meri Family.”
- Bansal also participated in Star Gold’s show “Super Funday T20,” showcasing his versatility and entertaining the audience.
- Bansal has also made notable appearances in advertisements for renowned brands such as Kellogg’s Chocos Chocoland, Mosquito Banditz, Bournvita, Britannia Treat, Parle G, Dettol, and Amul Cheese.
- Bansal loves playing the guitar in his spare time.
If you have more details about Vishesh Bansal. Please comment below we will update within an hour.