Yash Sehgal (Child Artist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Career and More
Yash Sehgal is an Indian child actor. He is known for playing childhood role of Ranbir Kapoor’s character in film Tamasha and Bombay Velvet. In 2021, he also worked in a television serial Sargam Ki Sadhe Saati. Apart from acting, Yash is extremely for his short musical videos and has been collaborated with internet sensations like Rits Badiani, Jannat Zubair, Avneet Kaur and Abhishek Nigam.
|Real Name||Yash Sehgal|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Family||Mother : Anjana Sehgal|
Father : Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||Ryan International School, Goregaon(E), Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing Schooling|
|Debut||Film : Tamasha (2015)|
Television : Sargam Ki Sadhe Satii (2021)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||4′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Playing Guitar and Dance|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Yash Sehgal
- Yash Sehgal was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Her mother Anjana Sehgal is also an actress.
- He played the role of Sid Oberoi in Bollywood film Lashtam Phastam in 2018.
- Sehgal loves dance and playing guitar.
- He has thousands of followers on social media and loves to share dance videos with fans.
- He was nominated for Populat Star (male) at ITA awards 2018.
If you have more details about Yash Sehgal. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.