Agastya Chauhan (PRO RIDER 1000) Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Death, Death Cause and More
Agastya Chauhan was an Indian professional biker, YouTuber and social media influencer. On May 3, 2023, he passed away due to fatal head injuries in a road accident on the Yamuna Expressway. He was attempting to reach a speed of 300 kilometres per hour on his ZX10R Ninja superbike while filming a video for his YouTube channel. Agastya was originally from Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
|Real Name||Agastya Chauhan|
|Date of Birth||2001|
|Death||3 May 2023|
|Death Cause||Road Accident|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Home Town||Dehradun, Uttarakhand|
|Family||Mother: Name Not Known|
Father: Jitendra Chauhan
Sister: Janis (Younger)
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Bike Collection||Kawasaki Zx10r|
KTM RC 390
|Address||Connaught Place, Dehradun|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5′ 8″ ft|
In Meter: 1.72 m
|Weight||In Pound: 154 lbs|
In Kilogram: 70 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Agastya Chauhan
- Agastya Chauhan was born and raised in Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- His father Jitendra Chauhan is a wrestler. Has won many medals in wrestling.
- Agastya had a YouTube channel called ‘PRO RIDER 1000’ that had 1.2 million followers.
- On 3 May 2023, Agastya was making a video while riding a bike very quickly on the Yamuna Expressway. Suddenly, his bike lost control and crashed into the divider. The impact was extreme, breaking Agastya Chauhan’s helmet and causing a critical head injury. He lost a lot of blood as a result and passed away instantly. Agastya Chauhan was travelling from Aligarh to Delhi when the tragic accident happened at Mile 47 of the Yamuna Expressway in Thana Tappal area.
- Agastya travelled from Agra to New Delhi to participate in a motorbike race. Shortly before the accident, he posted a video about reaching Delhi.
- Agastya was good at making videos while riding a bike. When he uploaded a new video, he always included a warning not to drive too fast.
- He got the Silver Play button from YouTube to reach 100K subscribers on January 22, 2022.
If you have more details about Agastya Chauhan. Please comment below we will update within an hour.