CarryMinati (YouTuber) Height, Weight, Income, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Ajey Nagar (aka CarryMinati) is an Indian YouTuber. He is extremely popular in Indian audience for his live playing game streaming, roasting and musical videos. Ajey was the most subscribed individual creator on YouTube India. He is originally from Faridabad, Haryana.
Ajey Nagar was born on 12 June 1999 in Faridabad, Haryana, India. His father’s name is Vivek Nagar and brother name is Yash Nagar (aka Wiley Frenzy) who is a record producer and DJ. He studied from Delhi Public School, Faridabd . He is just 12 passed and didn’t went to college as he hated studies and was least interested.
|Real Name||Ajey Nagar|
|Date of Birth||12 June 1999|
|Age (as in 2021)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Home Town||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Vivek Nagar
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Yash Nagar (Record Producer/ DJ)
Wife : Not Available
|Address||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
Ajey started making his YouTube videos in the year 2010. His first YouTube channel was Stealth Fearzz, on which he used to upload videos related to football. In 2014, he created another YouTube channel named Addicted A1 where he made videos on game play and mimicking videos of Shah Rukh Khan etc.
In year 2015, he changes his channel name to CarryDeol and posted videos on rots and gameplay. Soon when he got more popularity he again changed his channel name to CarryMinati. In year 2017, he started another YouTube channel named CarryIsLive, where he play live online games.
Education Details and More
|School||Delhi Public School, Faridabd|
|Educational Qualification||12th passed|
|Awards||5 Youtube Creator Awards (1 Diamond Play Button, 2 Golden Play Buttons And 2 Silver Play Buttons)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Ajey Nagar
- Ajey Nagar was born and brought up in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Ajey was least interested on studies so he got 11 marks in Maths in class 11.
- In 2020, He made a trendsetter video by roasting Amir Siddique (a tik-toker) but unfortunately the video got deleted by YouTube India.
- Later he made another video titled ‘STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS | YOUTUBE VS TIK TOK: THE END’, which became most liked non-music video on YouTube India.
- Due to his overweight he had to face many heath issues for which he had to join gym and follow proper diet.
- Carry has 5 YouTube Creator Award as 2 Silver, 2 Golden and 1 Dimond Play Buttons.
- His first song tracks came in year 2019 ‘Bye Pewdiepie’ which was his own Diss Track.
- In 2019, Time magazine named Ajey Nagar for its Next Generation Leaders, where he was in the list of only 10 young people from around the world who are tracing new paths in politics, music and other spheres.
- Ajey is also a good singer. A song ‘Yalgaar’ sung by him served as the theme track of a Bollywood film Big Bull starring Abhishek Bachchan and Ileana D’cruz.
If you have more details about Ajey Nagar. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.