Norah O’Donnell (Journalist) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Norah Morahan O’Donnell is an American television journalist and TV news presenter. She is known for anchor the CBS Evening News and a correspondent 60 minutes. Norah has been worked for NBC News/MSNBC from 1999 to 2011. She has presented CBS This Morning, Face the Nation, CBS Overnight News. She also featured in TV series Blue Bloods and The Good Wife.
Birth & Early Life
Norah Morahan O’Donnell was born on January 23,1974 in Washington, D.C. to Noreen Bernadette and Francis O’Donnell. Her father is a doctor by profession and she has two siblings, a sister named Mary O’Donnell and a brother Francis O’Donnell.
Norah completed her school education from Douglas Mac Arthur High School and later joined George Town University from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy and a Master of Arts degree in liberal studies.
|Real Name||Norah Morahan O’Donnell|
|Date of Birth||January 23,1974|
|Age (as in 2021)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Washington, D.C.|
|Home Town||San Antonio, Texas, USA|
|Family||Mother : Noreen Bernadette|
Father : Francis O’Donnell (Doctor and Former US Army officer)
Sister : Mary O’Donnell
Brother : Francis O’Donnell Jr.
Husband : Geoff Tracy (m. 2001-Present)
Children : Riley Norah Tracy (b. 2008), Grace Tracy (b. 2007), Henry Tracy (b. 2007)
New York City, New York
Norah began her career as a staff writer for Roll Call where her writings were on Congress. She then was with the NBC networks for 12 years. She used to be a commentator for the Today Show and also was a Chief Washington Correspondent for MSNBC. Norah also served as a White House correspondent for NBC news. She was also the host for Weekend Today.
In 2011, Norah then joined CBS network and worked as a host for several of their shows. She was also made the anchor of CBS This Morning. She has been very open about her views on allegations of sexual assault and feels that sexual behaviour should be halted.
Education Details and More
|School||Douglas Mac Arthur High School|
|College||George Town University|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Meter : 1.52 Meter|
In Feet : 5′ 6″ Feet
|Weight||In Kg : 65 Kg|
In Meter : 143 lbs
Marital Status and More
|Boyfriends||Geoff Tracy (Restaurateur)|
|Marriage Date||June 9, 2001 Instagram|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Norah O’Donnell
- Norah O’Donnell was born in Washington, D.C.
- She was included in the 100 most powerful women list by Washingtonian Magazine.
- She started her career in broadcasting by giving videotaped English lessons for the Korean Educational Development Institute.
- During college she was an intern at ABC.
- She won an Emmy as part of NBC News’ Election Night Coverage team in 2008
- In 2002, she was awarded the News and Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Report in Newscast for US Airforce Academy Sexual Assault.
- She also won the Merriman Smith Memorial Award for excellence in presidential news coverage for her exclusive 60 minutes interview with Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Dr. Jill Biden on his decision not to run for president in 2016.
- She was the first journalist who has taken interview President Biden after taking office.
If you have more details about Norah O’Donnell. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.