Brinda Acharya (Actress) Age, Wiki, Biography, Date of Birth, Film, Career, Boyfriend and More
Brinda Acharya is an actress from India who mostly acts in Kannada movies. She began with the film “Premam Poojyam” and also acted in a TV series named ‘Shani’. Besides acting, she’s a trained dancer and an engineer. Brinda had an important role in the movie “Kousalya Supraja Rama” and is known for her work in “Love Mocktail-2” alongside the famous Darling Krishna.
|Date of Birth||18 September 1994|
|Family||Father: Anand Acharya|
Sister: Vandana Acharya
Spouse: Not Available
|School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Panchavati|
|College||SDM College, Ujire, KLES College of Engineering and Technology|
|Birth Place||Honnavara, Karnataka|
|Current City||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 6 Inches|
In Meter: 1.67 m
|Weight||In Pound: 132 lbs|
In Kilogram: 60 Kg
|Hobbies||Dance, Reading, Watching movies and Travelling|
Some Facts About Brinda Acharya
- Brinda Acharya began working in a company called TCS in Ahmedabad after finishing her studies and later became an IT engineer at TCS Mumbai.
- After that, she moved to Bangalore and worked in Infosys before she decided to start her career in the Film Industry.
- At the start of her career, she acted in a TV show called “Shani,” playing the role of Shani’s wife Damini.
- Her first Kannada movie was “Premam Poojyam,” which was the 25th film of Nenapirali Prem.
- She acted in a well-received movie called “Kousalya Supraja Rama,” which is a romantic drama that talks about the true meaning of being a good person. Brinda’s performance in this movie was highly appreciated.
If you have more details about Brinda Acharya. Please comment below we will update within an hour.