Dr. Gurpreet Kaur (Bhagwant Mann’s Wife) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Dr. Gurpreet Kaur a doctor from Haryana. She got married to Punjab’s Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on 7 July 2022 in an intimate ceremony at Mann’s home in Chandigarh. They met during the campaign for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Kaur belongs to Pehowa town in Kurukshetra district.
Dr Gurpreet Kaur was born in Kurukshetra, Haryana. Her father’s name is Inderjit Singh Natt who also holds Canadian citizenship. Her mother, Rajendra Kaur alias Raj, is a housewife. She is youngest among three sisters. Both her sisters settled abroad after getting married. While one elder sister, Navneet Kaur Neeru, is an American citizen, the other, Kamaljeet Kaur Gaggu, lives in Australia.
Kaur did her schooling at Tagore Public School in Pehowa, before she graduated from higher secondary school in Chandigarh. She later completed her medical degree in 2017 from Maharishi Markandeshwar University.
|Real Name||Dr. Gurpreet Kaur|
|Date of Birth||1989-1990|
|Age (as in 2022)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Kurukshetra, Haryana|
|Home Town||Kurukshetra, Haryana|
|Family||Mother : Rajendra Kaur|
Father : Inderjit Singh Natt
Sister : Navneet Kaur Neeru and Kamaljeet Kaur Gaggu
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Bhagwant Mann (m. 2022-Present)
|Marriage Date||7 July 2022|
Education Details and More
|School||Tagore Public School, Pehowa|
|College||Maharishi Markandeshwar University|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
Some Facts About Dr. Gurpreet Kaur
- Gurpreet hails from a village in Pehowa area of Kurukshetra.
- She is alumnus of Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana and completed her MBBS in 2017.
- She has worked in Park Healing Touch Hospital Ambala as RMO in ICU.
- Her father Inderjit Singh Natt has a property at Natt Farm in Madanpur village area, Pehowa. He was the sarpanch of Madanpur village and nearly a year ago, the family bought a house in Mohali.
- Kaur has two older sisters who live in the United States and Australia. One of her sisters is married to the son of former cabinet minister, the late Jaswinder Singh Sandhu.
- Her uncle Gurjinder Singh Natt is a member of the Aam Aadmi Party.
- Her father said that, “there were talks of marriage in the family for about two years.” According to party sources, Mann’s mother and sister chose Gurpreet to be Mann’s bride-to-be.
- Bhagwant Mann was previously married to Inderpreet Kaur and their children – Seerat (21) and Dilshan (17) live in the United States. Mann and his first wife had filed for divorce in a Mohali court in 2015.
If you have more details about Dr. Gurpreet Kaur. Please comment below we will update within an hour.