Matt Johnson (AGT) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Matt Johnson is an escapologist. He is known for participating in Talent show Britain’s Got Talent 12 and America’s Got Talent 16. He reached to the semi-finals of the Britain’s Got Talent Season 12.
Matt Johnson was born on 4 April in Rotherham, England. He is currently living in Canada with his family. In the audition round of BGT, Johnson said that his family had never seen him performing these stunt live.
Johnson featured on Penn & Teller: Fool Us in fourth episode of season 4, as he was unsuccessful in impress the judges. In 2018, he performed on the Britain’s Got Talent 12, where he faced elimination in the semifinal. After this show, Johnson took part in AGT’s The Champions Rival competition and reached its Battle Round. He gained a lot of fame in United States from this show. In 2021, he is seen as a contestant in America’s Got Talent. He got yes from all the four judges in the audition.
|Escape Artist and Illusionist
|Date of Birth
|3 April ((Instagram))
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Dana Bingham
Daughter : Sophia and Chelsea
|Chilliwack, British Columbia
Education Details and More
|Television : Penn & Teller: Fool Us (2017)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 10″ Feet
In Meter : 1.78 m
|In Kg : 78 Kg
In Pound : 171 lbs
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Salt and Pepper (Bald)
Matt Johnson married to Dana Bingham. The couple has two daughters named Sophia and Chelsea.
Marital Status and More
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Matt Johnson
- Matt was born and brought up in Rotherham, United Kingdom.
- In 2021, he surprised all the judges and the audience with his audition in America’s Got Talent 16.
- Johnson has been touring with The Illusionists since 2019 and been a part of two of their tours.
- He is fond of dogs and owns a pet dog named Yogi.
- Matt has many tattoos on his hands and fingers.
- He loves to collect watches and has a collection of more than 100 watches.
- He considers Houdini as his idol.
If you have more details about Matt Johnson. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.