Matt Klotz (Big Brother Season 25) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Matthew Klotz, born on May 24, 1996, is a remarkable American male deaf swimmer hailing from Cameron Park, CA. With an unwavering dedication to his sport and an unyielding spirit, Matt has achieved extraordinary success, representing the United States at various international events, most notably the Deaflympics. His achievements in swimming have earned him a place among the finest deaf swimmers to have ever represented the nation.
|Real Name||Matt Klotz|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 1996|
|Birth Place||Cameron Park, CA|
|Home Town||Cameron Park, CA|
|Family||Mother: Not Available|
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Not Available
|Address||Los Angeles, CA|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5’11” ft|
In Meter: 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound: 176 lbs|
In Kilogram: 80 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
Some Facts About Matt Klotz
- Matt Klotz first gained prominence during the 2013 Summer Deaflympics held in Bulgaria. Despite being just 17 years old at the time, his exceptional talent shone through as he secured two gold medals in the 100m backstroke and 200m backstroke events. In addition to these impressive victories, he also earned a bronze medal in the 400m individual medley category. These early achievements set the stage for a promising career in deaf swimming.
- One of Matt’s most outstanding traits is his ability to break records and push the boundaries of what is possible for deaf swimmers. At the 2018 US National Swimming Championship, he shattered two deaf world records. Notably, Matt re-established his own world record in the 50m backstroke, completing the distance in an astounding 19.77 seconds. This made him the first-ever deaf swimmer to break the 20-second barrier in the event. Furthermore, he also broke the deaf world record in the men’s 50m freestyle, clocking an impressive 23.14 seconds, surpassing the previous record held by fellow veteran US national Marcus Titus.
- Matt Klotz’s dominance in the pool extends beyond just world records. He is also a holder of various national records, showcasing his versatility and proficiency as a swimmer. Among these records are his achievements in the 200m freestyle, 500m freestyle, 100m backstroke, and 200m backstroke categories.
- Matt received the prestigious title of “ICSD Deaf Sportsman of the Year” in December 2018.
- Beyond his achievements in the pool, Matt Klotz has taken his talents to a broader audience. In a groundbreaking move, he participated in the 25th season of the popular reality show “Big Brother.”
If you have more details about Matt Klotz. Please comment below we will update within an hour.