Benny Weag (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Benny Weag is an American Singer and Songwriter. He is best known for participate in season 22 of NBC’s singing reality show The Voice, judged by John Legend, Camila Cabello, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani. He is originally from Garfield, WA.
Benny Weag was born in Garfield, a small town of Washington. He was introduced to music when a couple school friends started playing guitar. Later he also started teaching himself how to play his father’s old guitar and hasn’t put it down since. Benny auditioned for the Washington State FFA talent program when he was 15. This is the first time when got opportunity to perform in front of a real audience.
After high school, Benny moved to Los Angeles in hopes of breaking into acting or the music industry. Out of money, he returned home and pursued other career paths. In 2022, he got opportunity to perform on the stage of The Voice 22 aired on NBC.
|Real Name||Benjamin Weagland|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Date of Birth||1993|
|Age (as in 2023)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Garfield, WA|
|Home Town||Garfield, WA|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Education Details and More
|College||Washington State University|
|Debut||Television : The Voice 22 (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 10″ ft|
In Meter : 1.77 m
|Weight||In Pound : 170 lbs|
In Kilogram : 77 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Dance and Music|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Benny Weag
- Benny Weag was born and brought up in Garfield, WA.
- His mother introduced him to the piano at an early age, and his father, who is also a pastor in his hometown, plays the guitar and sings.
- His parents and teachers both, were always supportive and encouraged him to pursue his passion for music.
- Benny has performed in various bands and got chance to play in front of 10,000 people at the Future Farmers of America’s National Convention.
- In 2017, Benny was diagnosed with myotonia. Now, he is on medication that helps ease the symptoms, but it never fully cures the muscle tension.
- Benny performed Ed Sheeran’s “Shivers” during the blind audition of The Voice and got a chair turn from Blake Shelton.
- His biggest inspiration is his mother who has battled Parkinson’s disease for 20 years.
If you have more details about Benny Weag. Please comment below we will update within an hour.