Jared Lee (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend and More
Jared Lee is an American singer and songwriter. He is known for participating in American Song Contest, where he got chance to represent his home state Massachusetts and compete against 55 other musicians – one from each US state or territory. He is originally Boston, Massachusetts.
Jared Lee was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He released first EP, “Falling Through Holes,” in 2011, which broke Top 40 in the Hot AC format, and landing the Boston native on several stages across the United States. With his signature soulful vocals and unmistakable falsetto, Jared has quickly landed a bevy of song placements across the television landscape, including NBC, ABC, CBS, ESPN, MTV and Netflix. Recently, Jared has been writing and producing for globally renowned artists such as Jordin Sparks, Jason Derulo,TIESTO, New Hope Club, New Kids On The Block and Michael Bolton.
|Real Name||Jared Lee|
|Date of Birth||14 January|
|Birth Place||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Home Town||Boston, Massachusetts|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Partner : Nicole Isaacs
|Address||Los Angeles, California|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : American Song Contest (2022)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 9″ ft|
In Meter : 1.8 m
|Weight||In Pound : 170 lbs|
In Kilogram : 77 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Jared Lee
- Jared Lee was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts.
- He received more than 80 million online streams writing and producing for a diverse group of globally renowned artists like Jason Derulo, TIESTO, Jordin Sparks, and Michael Bolton.
- He has been enlisted by some of the world’s top DJs, including Nicky Romero, Markus Schulz and Fedde Le Grand, to write and feature as a lead vocalist on their original music.
- In 2020, Jared composed theme song “Don’t Wish Your Life Away” for the Sony’s film Fantasy Island.
- His other collaborations include “Those Were the Days” with Midnight Kids, “Ain’t Deep Enough” with Autograf and “Afterglow” with Nicky Romero and GATTUSO.
- His original single, “Professional Lovers,” was featured on billboard.com.
- He was invited to come perform the song at iHeart Media headquarters in New York.
If you have more details about Jared Lee. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.