Julia Aslanli (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Julia Aslanli is an American singer, songwriter and basketball player. She is popular for participated in NBC’s famous singing reality show The Voice 22, judged by John Legend, Blake Shelton, Camila Cabello and Gwen Stefani. She is originally from Davie and DeLand, FL.
Julia Aslanli was born in Davie, Florida. She is currently pursuing her bachelor’s degree in preclinical health science from University of Central Florida. Her life turned upside down, when she pregnant in her freshman year of college. She juggled between her education and raising her child, while still retaining her passion for singing. In 2022, she appeared in NBC’s TV show The Voice Season 22 as a contestant.
|Singer and Songwriter
|Date of Birth
|Mother : Not Available
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Children : 1 Son
Education Details and More
|University of Central Florida
|B.S of Health Sciences Pre-Clinical
|Television : The Voice (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft
In Meter : 1.7 m
|In Pound : 125 lbs
In Kilogram : 56 Kg
|Horse Riding and Singing
Julia Aslanli got engaged with her high school friend. She thanked her fiancé for being very supportive of all her dreams and passions.
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Julia Aslanli
- Julia Aslanli was born and brought up in DeLand, FL.
- The young performer is a pre-med student, a mother, and a singer.
- Julia performed Al Green’s “Let’s Stay Together” during the blind auditions of The Voice 22.
- She was part of in choir in high school and travelled to Honolulu, Hawaii with the group to perform at the 75th Pearl Harbor memorial parade.
- She considers Elton John, Cannons, Imagine Dragons, Alina Baraz and Dua Lipa as her musical inspirations.
- Julia revealed that she enjoys singing and riding horses during the audition of The Voice.
- When Julia was a child, her mother owned eight horse stalls and the bulk of Julia’s free time was spent there taking care of the horses in the barn.
- Julia has never taken professional singing training, She’s done is mostly for fun, singing for family and friends.
If you have more details about Julia Aslanli. Please comment below we will update within an hour.