Katie Rae (The Voice) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Katie Rae is an American singer. She is known for participating singing reality show The Voice aired on NBC. The show is judged by Blake Shelton, Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and John Legend. She is originally from Sacramento, California.
|Real Name||Katie Mortimer ((Instagram))|
|Date of Birth||1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Home Town||Sacramento, California, United States|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known|
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Joseph Mortimer (m. 2008-Present)
Son : Mateo Leo Mortimer (b. 26 March 2018) ((Instagram))
|Address||Sacramento, California, United States|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : The Voice Season 21 (2021)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 8″ ft|
In Meter : 1.70 m
|Weight||In Pound : 143 lbs|
In Kilogram : 65 Kg
|Hobbies||Travel, Swimming and Reading|
Katie Rae married to Joseph Mortimer on 13 July 2008. He is currently working in Mercy General Hospital. The couple also blessed with a baby boy named Mateo Leo Mortimer in 2018.
Marital Status and More
|Marriage Date||13 July 2008 ((Instagram))|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Katie Rae
- Katie Rae was born and brought up in California, United States.
- In 2018, she auditioned for season 18 of The Voice, but couldn’t make it to the blind audition.
- Recently she performed on The Voice 21 and selected in the team of Ariana Grande.
- Katie revealed she was a stay-at-home mother. She was inspired by Maren Morris’s music while dealing with postpartum depression after her son’s birth.
- She is a dog lover and has a pet dog.
If you have more details about Katie Rae. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.