Mismi Bose (Indian Idol) Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Date of Birth, Family, Boyfriend, Singing Career and More
Mismi Bose is an Indian singer from Guwahati, Assam. She is best known for participating as a contestant in the television reality show Indian Idol 14. The show is judged by Kumar Sanu, Shreya Ghoshal and Vishal Dadlani and hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala.
Indian Idol 14 is a popular Indian singing reality show that features a diverse and talented group of contestants from across India. The theme of this season is ‘Ek Awaz Lakhon Ehsaas’. The show starts on 7 October 2023 at 8 pm.
|Real Name||Mismi Bose|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Guwahati, Assam|
|Home Town||Guwahati, Assam|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bhandup|
|College||Ramnarain Ruia College1|
|Family||Mother: Soma Bose|
Father: Biswajit Bose
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Debut||Television: Indian Idol 14 (2023)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet: 5 Feet 4 Inches|
In Meter: 1.62 m
|Weight||In Pound: 121 lbs|
In Kilogram: 50 Kg
|Hobbies||Travelling and Listening to Music|
Some Facts About Mismi Bose
- Mismi Bose was born and raised in Guwahati, Assam.
- She is an alumnus of Ramnarain Ruia College.
- She is one of the top contestants of Indian Idol 14 and won the golden mic in the audition.
- Mismi has a massive fan following on social media, particularly on Instagram.
- Her hobbies are Travelling and Listening to Music.
- She is an animal lover.
If you have more details about Mismi Bose. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.