Table of Contents
Neeraj Shridhar (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, and More
Neeraj Shridhar is an Indian film Singer-Songwriter and Composer. He is also the lead vocalist of the rock group Bombay Vikings which was started in the year 1994 and the Indian pop. The rock group became popular with its remixes of Woh Chali, Chod Do Anchal, and Kya Soorat Hai.
Birth & Early Life
Neeraj Shridhar was born on 23 June 1978 in Hoshiarpur, Punjab into a Punjabi family. He relocated to Stockholm, Sweden, in 1992 when he was fourteen years old. He has a deep love for music and was musically gifted by his parents when he was a little child.
In 1994, he formed the music group Bombay Vikings along with Oscar Soderberg and Mats Nordenborg in Stockholm. The band performed mostly English signs with Neeraj adding some influence of Indian song to it. The rock group also became popular with its remixes of Woh Chali, Chod Do Anchal, and Kya Soorat Hai.
|Real Name||Neeraj Shridhar|
|Date of Birth||23 June 1978|
|Birth Place||Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|Home Town||Hoshiarpur, Punjab|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Not Available
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Wife : Nikila Shridhar (m. July 2012)
Son : Nevan Shridhar
Neeraj started off as a Bollywood playback singer, and in the year 2006, he finally debuted with the song Tumko Dekha for the movie God Tussi Great Ho. In the very same year, he gave hit songs like Halke Halke in Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. and Bhagam Bhaag from Bhagam Bhaag, which got him huge success and opened doors with new opportunities in Bollywood. In 2007, he produced popular songs such as Ticket to Hollywood, Heyy Babyy, Ishq Subhanallah, Ishq Ka Kalma, and the most well-known Hare Raam Hare Raam in the movie Bhool Bhulaiyaa for which he got nominated for the Filmfare Awards.
Neeraj has also worked with Salim-Sulaiman, to create the song for the popular television reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi. In his career, he got the opportunities to work with popular music directors such as Vishal-Shekhar, Shankar- Ehsaan- Loy, Pritam, Sajid-Wajid, and many more.
Education Details and More
|Debut||Music Album : Kya Soorat Hai (1999)|
|Awards/Nomination||Stardust Award for New Musical Sensation (2008)|
IIFA Award for Best Male Playback Singer (2008)
Screen Award for Best Playback Singer (2010)
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 6″ ft|
In Meter : 1.68 m
|Weight||In Pound : 170 lbs|
In Kilogram : 78 Kg
|Body Shape||Chest: 44 inches|
Waist: 36 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading and Writing|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Neeraj Shridhar
- Neeraj Shridhar was born and raised in Hoshiarpur, Punjab into a Punjabi family.
- He received a guitar and a bongo at a very young age. Then he began to play his guitar for extended periods of time. His parents made the decision to relocate him to Sweden later in 1992.
- Neeraj was really homesick while living in Sweden, so he spent his time performing in the school band and, when he was nineteen, he was a fully-fledged musician who supported himself in Sweden.
- The first band to write music in Hinglish- a mashup of Hindi and English was Bombay Vikings. Neeraj Shridhar had the original concept for fusing the two languages to create a lovely and musical song.
- Lata Mangeshkar, a well-known Indian singer, was so moved by Neeraj’s rendition of her song Main Chali in the album Wo Chali that she asked him to play at her birthday celebration.
If you have more details about Neeraj Shridhar. Please comment below we will update within an hour.