Yashika Sikka (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Yashika Sikka is an Indian playback singer and performer. She has given her voice in songs of Bollywood movies like Manmarziyaan, Padman, Tara vs Bilal and Cash. She is originally from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
|Real Name||Yashika Sikka|
|Profession||Singer and Performer|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Father : Name Not Known|
Mother : Santosh Sikka
Sister : Hinah Sikka
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
Education Details and More
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 6″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Travel, Reading and Dance|
Marital Status and More
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Yashika Sikka
- Yashika Sikka was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- She made her Bollywood debut through Sayani song of the film Padman, starring Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor.
- In August 2022, she voiced ‘Khaare Raste Reprise’ song written and composed by Raghav Kaushik.
- She is quite active on her YouTube channel where she shares her original songs.
- She has also sung in many television commercials jingles and serial opening theme songs.
If you have more details about Yashika Sikka. Please comment below we will update within an hour.