Rajendra Shukla (Deputy CM MP) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Caste and More
Rajendra Shukla is an esteemed member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) who has left an indelible mark on Madhya Pradesh politics. Shukla is currently serving as the Deputy Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA) from the Rewa constituency.
Birth & Early Life
Rajendra Shukla was born on 3 August 1964, in Rewa. He hails from a family rooted in community service. His father, Bhaiyalal Shukla, was not only a contractor but also an active social worker.
Shukla’s educational journey began in a Government school, and he later pursued a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from the Government Engineering College in Rewa. Displaying leadership qualities from a young age, Shukla became the president of the Government Engineering College Student Union in 1986.
|Date of Birth
|3 August 1964
|Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
|Amhiya, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh
|Mother: Not Available
Father: Bhaiya Lal Shukla
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Wife: Sunita Shukla
Child: Not Available
|In Feet: 5′ 7″ ft
In Meter: 1.65 m
|In Pound: 165 lbs
In Kilogram: 80 Kg
|Chest: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
Shukla’s foray into politics began in 1998 when he contested the assembly election, unfortunately losing to the INC candidate Pushparaj Singh by a close margin of 1394 votes. Undeterred, Shukla persisted, and in 2003, he secured his first electoral victory, defeating the incumbent Pushparaj Singh. This marked the beginning of Shukla’s impactful tenure as an MLA.
He continued his winning streak in the 2008 and 2013 Madhya Pradesh assembly elections, demonstrating his popularity among the constituents. Throughout his tenure as an MLA, Shukla served in various ministries, showcasing his versatility and commitment to addressing diverse issues. His contributions spanned areas such as forestry, biodiversity/biotechnology, mineral resources, and law and legislative affairs.
A significant turning point occurred in 2023 when Shukla assumed the role of a cabinet minister under the leadership of Shivaraj Singh Chauhan. This elevation highlighted Shukla’s capabilities and dedication to public service. Despite facing anti-incumbency sentiments in 2018, he emerged victorious against INC candidate Abhay Mishra by a substantial margin of 18,089 votes. Shukla once again took the oath as a cabinet minister just before the 2023 assembly elections under Shivraj Singh Chouhan’s government on August 26, 2023.
Some Facts About Rajendra Shukla
- Rajendra Shukla holds a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Government Engineering College Rewa.
- Shukla’s leadership qualities became evident when he became the president of the Government Engineering College Student Union in 1986.
- Despite an initial setback in 1998, Shukla secured victories in the 2003, 2008, and 2013 Madhya Pradesh assembly elections, showcasing the unwavering support of his constituents.
- Shukla assumed various ministerial roles, contributing to forestry, biodiversity/biotechnology, mineral resources, and law and legislative affairs.
- Overcoming anti-incumbency sentiments, Shukla emerged victorious in 2018 against INC candidate Abhay Mishra by a significant margin.