Anmolpreet Singh (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and More
Anmolpreet Singh is an Indian cricketer. He is a right-handed batsman and plays for Indian Under-19 team. He was seen playing for Mumbai Indians in IPL 2020. He started playing cricket at the age of 5 and in 2005 joined a club in Patiala to learn cricket.
Anmolpreet Singh was born on 28 March 1998 in Patiala, Punjab. His father Satvinderpal Singh is an inspector in Handball Coach and Punjab Police. His younger brother Tejpreet Singh is also an Indian cricketer. Anmolpreet graduated from Multani Mal Modi College, Patiala.
|Real Name||Anmolpreet Singh|
|Date of Birth||28 March 1998|
|Age (as in 2020)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Patiala, Punjab|
|Home Town||Patiala, Punjab|
|Family||Mother : Not Available|
Father : Satvinder Pal Singh (Handball Coach)
Brother : Tejpreet Singh (Cricketer)
Sister : Not Available
Wife : Not Available
Anmolpreet started his professional cricket career with Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy for Punjab in the year 2014-15. He has played 3 matches in the 2015 Under-19 Tri-Nation tournament. Later he was selected in the Indian team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup in 2016.
He made his first-class debut with the Punjab team in the Ranji Trophy on 6 October 2017. He was selected in the team for India Blue for the Duleep Trophy in July 2018 and in the India A team for the Deodhar Trophy in October 2018. Due to good performance in the Deodhar Trophy, he was called into the India A limited-overs team for the tour of New Zealand.
He was placed in the India Blue Team for the Duleep Trophy in August 2019 and in the India C Team for the Deodhar Trophy in October 2019. He was bought by Mumbai Indians in the auction for the Indian Premier League (IPL 2019) in December 2018.
Education Details and More
|College||Multani Mal Modi College, Patiala|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
|First-class Debut||Punjab v Himachal Pradesh (3 April 2017)|
|List A Debut||Punjab v Haryana (3 March 2017)|
|T20s Debut||Odisha v Punjab at Cuttack (3 April 2015)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 10″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||M.A. Chidambaram Trophy (Best Under-19 Cricketer; 2014-15)|
Marital Status and More
|IPL Auction Price||INR 80 Lakh – Mumbai Indians (2020)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Anmolpreet Singh
- Anmolpreet Singh was born and brought up in Patiala, Punjab, India.
- He made his first-class cricket debut with the Punjab team in the Ranji Trophy in 2017.
- He was the highest run-scorer for Punjab in the 2017-18 Ranji Trophy.
- In 2016, Anmolpreet was selected in India’s team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- October 2018, he was selected for the India A team in the Deodhar Trophy.
- In August 2019, he was selected in the India Blue Team for the Duleep Trophy.
- Anmolpreet was bought for the Mumbai Indians team for 2018 (IPL 2019).
- He was bought by Mumbai Indians for INR 80 lakh in the 2020 IPL auction.
- Anmolpreet was awarded with M.A. Chidambaram Trophy (Best Under-19 Cricketer) by BCCI for his performance in year 2014-15
If you have more details about Anmolpreet Singh. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.