Table of Contents
Kamlesh Nagarkoti (Cricketer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Cricket Career and More
Kamlesh Nagarkoti is an Indian cricketer. He is a Right-arm fast bowler and plays Under-19 Cricket for India. He was seen playing for Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2020. Kamlesh started playing cricket under the leadership of coach Surendra Singh Rathod.
Birth & Family
Kamlesh Nagarkoti was born on 28 December 1999 in Barmer, Rajasthan, India. His father Laxman Singh Nagarkoti was a subedar in the Indian Army. He used his retirement corpus to buy a one-bedroom apartment in Jaipur for training of Kamlesh.
|Real Name||Kamlesh Nagarkoti|
|Date of Birth||28 December 1999|
|Age (as in 2020)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Barmer, Rajasthan|
|Home Town||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Family||Mother : Not Known|
Father : Laxman Singh Nagarkoti ((Wiki Spots Bio))
Sister : Mamta Bisht Nagarkoti, Babita Nagarkoti
Brother : Vinod Nagarkoti
Wife : Not Available
Kamlesh comes from a middle-class family. He completed his early education from Sanskar School Jaipur, after this he went to S.S. Jain Subodh P.G. College, Jaipur to pursue graduation. He currently resides in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Education Details and More
|School||Sanskar School, Jaipur|
|College||S.S. Jain Subodh P.G. College, Jaipur|
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|Batting Style||Right-hand bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast|
|First-class Debut||Not Available|
|List A Debut||Mumbai v Rajasthan (26 February 2017)|
|T20s Debut||Not Available|
Kamlesh made his debut in List A on 26 February 2017 in Vijay Hazare Trophy with Rajasthan team. A few days later, he took the first hat-trick of Rajasthan against Gujarat. He has played for the Rajasthan team at U14, U16 and U19 level.
He was included in the Indian team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2018 on December 2017. Kamlesh impressed everyone by throwing ball at 149 kmph in the Under-19 World Cup. Due to his unbelievable performance, he was selected in the Indian team for the ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2019 which held in Bangladesh.
In January 2018, the Kolkata Knight Riders team bought him in 3.2 crores at the 2018 IPL auction. However, he could not play any match due to his injury. After this, he was retained by the Kolkata Knight Riders back for the Indian Premier League 2019. But he was again ruled out of the tournament due to injury.
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 9″ Feet|
|Body Shape||Chest: 38 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 12 inches
|Hobbies||Listening Music, Watching Films, Playing Basketball & football and Driving|
Marital Status and More
|IPL Auction Price||INR 3.2 Crore (Kolkata Knight Riders; 2017-20)|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti is brought up in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- He started his career with the Rajasthan team from List A in the Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2017.
- He took first hat-trick for Rajasthan in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018–19.
- In December 2017, he was included in the Indian team for the Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2018.
- He has played cricket for Rajasthan at U14, U16 and U19 level.
- In November 2019, he was selected in the Indian team for the ACC Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2019.
- He was bought for the Indian Premier League (IPL) by the Kolkata Knight Riders team in 2018 but due to injury he did not play in year 2018 and 2019.
- He appeared in the team of Kolkata Knight Riders in IPL 2020.
- He is a fitness freak and loves to workout everyday.
If you have more details about Kamlesh Nagarkoti. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.